King Yoong Lim
|First Name:||King Yoong|
|Economics Department, Nottingham Business School, Nottingham Trent University, Newton Building, Burton Street, Nottingham NG1 4BU|
Economics Division Nottingham, United Kingdom
Nottingham Business School
Nottingham Trent University
: (0115) 941 8418 ext: 5537
Burton Street, Nottingham, NG1 4BU
RePEc:edi:dentuuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- King Yoong Lim & Pengfei Jia & Ali Raza, 2018. "Crime, Human Capital, and the Impact of Different Taxation," Working Papers 220851234, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- King Yoong Lim, 2017. "The Dynamics of Corruption and Unemployment in a Growth Model with Heterogeneous Labour," Working Papers 198144263, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Pierre-Richard Agénor & King Yoong Lim, 2017. "Unemployment, Growth and Welfare Effects of Labor Market Reforms," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 232, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
- King Yoong Lim & Ali Raza, 2017. "Variety Expansion Redux: A Cross-Country Estimation of the Spillover Effects of Innovation and Imitation," Working Papers 205618545, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- King Yoong Lim, 2015. "Industrial Transformation with Heterogeneous FDI and Human Capital," Centre for Growth and Business Cycle Research Discussion Paper Series 213, Economics, The Univeristy of Manchester.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (2) 2017-02-26 2017-10-22. Author is listed
- NEP-INO: Innovation (2) 2015-10-04 2017-12-03. Author is listed
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2015-10-04
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2017-10-22
- NEP-DCM: Discrete Choice Models (1) 2015-10-04
- NEP-GRO: Economic Growth (1) 2017-12-03
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (1) 2018-02-05
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2018-02-05
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2018-02-05
- NEP-SEA: South East Asia (1) 2015-10-04
- NEP-TID: Technology & Industrial Dynamics (1) 2017-12-03
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, King Yoong Lim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.