Report NEP-PBE-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-PBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Economics. Thomas AndrÃ©n issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bastani, Spencer & Waldenström, Daniel, 2019. "Salience of Inherited Wealth and the Support for Inheritance Taxation," Working Paper Series 1260, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Chen, Jiaqi & Lee, Sang-Ho & Muminov, Timur, 2019. "Time-inconsistent Output Subsidy/Tax Policies in Free-entry Mixed Markets," MPRA Paper 91453, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shafik Hebous & Alexander Klemm & Saila Stausholm, 2019. "Revenue Implications of Destination-Based Cash-Flow Taxation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7457, CESifo.
- Laila Ait Bihi Ouali, 2019. "Top Income Tax Evasion and Redistribution Preferences: Evidence from the Panama Papers," Working Papers halshs-01978131, HAL.
- Laszlo Goerke, 2018. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Tax Avoidance," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201809, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Congressional Budget Office, 2018. "The Budget and Economic Outlook: 2018 to 2028," Reports 53651, Congressional Budget Office.
- John Burbidge, 2018. "Using distance functions to derive optimal progressive earnings tax and commodity tax structures," Working Papers 1808, University of Waterloo, Department of Economics, revised 12 Nov 2018.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2019. "Marginal Federal Tax Rates on Labor Income: 1962 to 2028," Reports 54911, Congressional Budget Office.
- van den Boogaard, Vanessa & Prichard, Wilson & Jibao, Samuel, 2018. "Informal Taxation in Sierra Leone: Magnitudes, Perceptions and Implications," Working Papers 14294, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Hentze, Tobias, 2019. "The challenge of moving to a Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base in the EU," IW-Reports 2/2019, Institut der deutschen Wirtschaft (IW) / German Economic Institute.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2018. "CBO's Long-Term Social Security Projections: Changes Since 2017 and Comparisons With the Social Security Trustees' Projections," Reports 54711, Congressional Budget Office.
- Frenzel Baudisch, Coletta & Dresselhaus, Carolin, 2018. "Impact of the German real estate transfer: Tax on the commercial real estate market," Finanzwissenschaftliche Arbeitspapiere 100, Justus Liebig University Giessen, Fachbereich Wirtschaftswissenschaften.
- Baris Alpaslan & King Yoong Lim & Yan Song, 2019. "The dynamics of health care and growth: A model with physician in dual practice," CAMA Working Papers 2019-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Alexander M. Bell & Raj Chetty & Xavier Jaravel & Neviana Petkova & John Van Reenen, 2019. "Do Tax Cuts Produce More Einsteins? The Impacts of Financial Incentives vs. Exposure to Innovation on the Supply of Inventors," NBER Working Papers 25493, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2018. "How Taxes Affect the Incentive to Invest in New Intangible Assets," Reports 54648, Congressional Budget Office.
- Giupponi, Giulia & Landais, Camille, 2018. "Subsidizing labor hoarding in recessions: the employment and welfare effects of short time work," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91708, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Adandohoin, Kodjo, 2018. "Tax transition in developing countries: Do VAT and excises really work?," MPRA Paper 91522, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Congressional Budget Office, 2018. "Federal Subsidies for Health Insurance Coverage for People Under Age 65: 2018 to 2028," Reports 53826, Congressional Budget Office.