The Budget and Economic Outlook: 2018 to 2028
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domenico Depalo, 2020.
"Explaining the causal effect of adherence to medication on cholesterol through the marginal patient,"
Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 29(S1), pages 110-126, October.
- Depalo, D.;, 2019. "Explaining the causal effect of adherence to medication on cholesterol through the marginal patient," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 19/13, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Vipul Bhatt & Andre R. Neveu, 2019. "Re-Thinking Debt Burden: Going with the Flow?," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan;Eastern Economic Association, vol. 45(2), pages 179-203, April.
- Bart Hobijn, 2020. "The Supply-Side Origins of U.S. Inflation," Central Banking, Analysis, and Economic Policies Book Series, in: Gonzalo Castex & Jordi Galí & Diego Saravia (ed.),Changing Inflation Dynamics,Evolving Monetary Policy, edition 1, volume 27, chapter 7, pages 227-268, Central Bank of Chile.
- Gale, William & Gelfond, Hilary & Fichtner, Jason, 2018. "How Will Retirement Saving Change by 2050? Prospects for the Millennial Generation," MPRA Paper 99196, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emanuel Kopp & Daniel Leigh & Susanna Mursula & Suchanan Tambunlertchai, 2019. "U.S. Investment Since the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act of 2017," IMF Working Papers 2019/120, International Monetary Fund.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020.
"Expected effects of the US tax reform on other countries: global and local survey evidence,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(6), pages 1608-1630, December.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2019. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7491, CESifo.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 331, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Filippo Occhino, 2020. "The Effect of the 2017 Tax Reform on Investment," Economic Commentary, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, vol. 2020(17), pages 1-5, July.
- William G. Gale & Hilary Gelfond & Jason J. Fichtner & Benjamin H. Harris, 2021.
"The Wealth of Generations, With Special Attention to the Millennials,"
NBER Chapters, in: Measuring Distribution and Mobility of Income and Wealth,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William G. Gale & Hilary Gelfond & Jason J. Fichtner & Benjamin H. Harris, 2020. "The Wealth of Generations, With Special Attention to the Millennials," NBER Working Papers 27123, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Joshua Montes, 2018. "CBOâ€™s Projection of Labor Force Participation Rates: Working Paper 2018-04," Working Papers 53616, Congressional Budget Office.
More about this item
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- H60 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - General
- H61 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Budget; Budget Systems
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- H68 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Forecasts of Budgets, Deficits, and Debt
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-PBE-2019-02-04 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cbo:report:53651. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/cbogvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.