US-Steuer-und Handelspolitik – Einschätzung der Auswirkungen und bevorzugte Politikmaßnahmen weltweit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2013. "What Do We Know About Corporate Tax Competition?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(3), pages 745-774, September.
- Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2018. "Auswirkungen der US-Steuerreform auf deutsche Unternehmen - Ergebnisse einer Unternehmensumfrage," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 71(07), pages 74-76, April.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Andrey V. Korytin, 2020. "Tax Burden Influence on the Foreign Direct Investment Distribution by Economic Industries," Finansovyj žhurnal — Financial Journal, Financial Research Institute, Moscow 127006, Russia, issue 1, pages 68-86, February.
- Michael Berlemann & Vera Jahn & Robert Lehmann, 2018. "Auswege aus dem Dilemma der empirischen Mittelstandsforschung," ifo Schnelldienst, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 71(23), pages 22-28, December.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2014.
"Competition for FDI and Profit Shifting: On the Effects of Subsidies and Tax Breaks,"
FinanzArchiv: Public Finance Analysis, Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 70(3), pages 374-404, September.
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2013. "Competiton for FDI and profit shifting: on the effects of subsidies and tax breaks," Working Papers 1326, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- De Feo, Giuseppe & Amergighi, Oscar, 2013. "Competition for FDI and profit shifting: On the effects of subsidies and tax breaks," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-105, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Oscar Amerighi & Giuseppe De Feo, 2013. "Competition for FDI and profit shifting: On the effects of subsidies and tax breaks," DEM Working Papers Series 056, University of Pavia, Department of Economics and Management.
- Pete Maniloff & Dale T. Manning, 2015. "Division of Nonrenewable Resource Rents: A Model of Asymmetric Nash Competition with State Control of Heterogeneous Resources," Working Papers 2015-08, Colorado School of Mines, Division of Economics and Business.
- Karl Zimmermann, 2019. "Public Infrastructure Provision in the Presence of Terms-of-Trade Effects and Tax Competition," EconStor Preprints 193458, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Kato, Hayato, 2015. "Lobbying and Tax Competition in an Agglomeration Economy: A Reverse Home Market Effect," CCES Discussion Paper Series 56, Center for Research on Contemporary Economic Systems, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Simon Loretz & Margit Schratzenstaller, 2019. "Der EU-Vorschlag zur Harmonisierung der Körperschaftsteuer. Auswirkungen für Österreich," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 92(1), pages 61-71, January.
- Sen, Suphi & Vollebergh, Herman, 2018.
"The effectiveness of taxing the carbon content of energy consumption,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 92(C), pages 74-99.
- Suphi Sen & Herman R. J. Vollebergh, 2016. "The Effectiveness of Taxing Carbon Content of Energy Consumption," CESifo Working Paper Series 6003, CESifo.
- Sen, Suphi & Vollebergh, Herman, 2018. "The effectiveness of taxing the carbon content of energy consumption," Munich Reprints in Economics 62858, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Askoldas Podviezko & Lyudmila Parfenova & Andrey Pugachev, 2019. "Tax Competitiveness of the New EU Member States," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(1), pages 1-1, February.
- Bauer, Christian J. & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2013.
"Sorting into outsourcing: Are profits taxed at a gorilla's arm's length?,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 326-336.
- Bauer, Christian & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Profits Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12312, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Christian J. Bauer & Dominika Langenmayr, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Profits Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Lenght?," Working Papers 104, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Bauer, Christian J. & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2013. "Sorting into outsourcing: Are profits taxed at a gorilla’s arm’s length?," Munich Reprints in Economics 20122, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Bauer, Christian & Langenmayr, Dominika, 2011. "Sorting into Outsourcing: Are Pro ts Taxed at a Gorilla's Arm's Length?," Discussion Papers in Economics 12311, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Raffaele Miniaci & Paolo Panteghini & Giulia Rivolta, 2018. "The Estimation of Reaction Functions under Tax Competition," CESifo Working Paper Series 6928, CESifo.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Loretz, Simon & Winner, Hannes, 2014.
"Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in the European Union: A Survey,"
Working Papers in Economics
2014-4, University of Salzburg.
- Keuschnigg, Christian & Loretz, Simon & Winner, Hannes, 2014. "Tax Competition and Tax Coordination in the European Union: A Survey," Economics Working Paper Series 1427, University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science.
- Florence Lachet-Touya, 2016. "EU tax competition and tax avoidance: A multiprincipal perspective," Working Papers hal-02939340, HAL.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020.
"Expected effects of the US tax reform on other countries: global and local survey evidence,"
International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 27(6), pages 1608-1630, December.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2019. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," CESifo Working Paper Series 7491, CESifo.
- Dorine Boumans & Clemens Fuest & Carla Krolage & Klaus Wohlrabe, 2020. "Expected Effects of the US Tax Reform on Other Countries: Global and Local Survey Evidence," ifo Working Paper Series 331, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Young Lee, 2020. "Competition in Corporate and Personal Income Tax: Evidence from 67 Developed and Developing Countries," Korean Economic Review, Korean Economic Association, vol. 36, pages 101-133.
- David Mayer-Foulkes, 2015. "The Challenge of Market Power under Globalization," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 19(2), pages 244-264, May.
- Colin Davis & Ken‐ichi Hashimoto, 2018.
"Corporate Tax Policy And Industry Location With Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth,"
Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 56(2), pages 1136-1148, April.
- Colin Davis & Ken-ichi Hashimoto, 2015. "Corporate Tax Policy and Industry Location with Fully Endogenous Productivity Growth," Discussion Papers 1527, Graduate School of Economics, Kobe University.
- Bofinger, Peter & Feld, Lars P. & Schmidt, Christoph M. & Schnabel, Isabel & Wieland, Volker, 2018. "Vor wichtigen wirtschaftspolitischen Weichenstellungen. Jahresgutachten 2018/19," Annual Economic Reports / Jahresgutachten, German Council of Economic Experts / Sachverständigenrat zur Begutachtung der gesamtwirtschaftlichen Entwicklung, volume 127, number 201819, September.
- Sanz-Córdoba, Patricia, 2020. "The role of infrastructure investment and factor productivity in international tax competition," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 85(C), pages 30-38.
- Baskaran, Thushyanthan & Lopes da Fonseca, Mariana, 2013. "The economics and empirics of tax competition: A survey," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 163, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsSteuerreform; Steuerpolitik; Außenwirtschaftspolitik; Weltwirtschaft; USA;
- H30 - Public Economics - - Fiscal Policies and Behavior of Economic Agents - - - General
- O51 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - U.S.; Canada
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifosdt:v:71:y:2018:i:11:p:57-67. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.