Tax Competitiveness of the New EU Member States
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dominika Langenmayr & Rebecca Lester, 2013.
"Taxation and corporate risk-taking,"
1316, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Dominika Langenmayr & Rebecca Lester, 2017. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," CESifo Working Paper Series 6566, CESifo.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2016. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Research Papers 3470, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Langenmayr, Dominika & Lester, Rebecca, 2014. "Taxation and Corporate Risk-Taking," Discussion Papers in Economics 20977, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Marija Burinskienė & Vytautas Bielinskas & Askoldas Podviezko & Virginija Gurskienė & Vida Maliene, 2017. "Evaluating the Significance of Criteria Contributing to Decision-Making on Brownfield Land Redevelopment Strategies in Urban Areas," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(5), pages 1-17, May.
- Beetsma, Roel M.W.J. & Jensen, Henrik, 2005.
"Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union,"
Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 320-352, December.
- Jensen, Henrik & Beetsma, Roel, 2002. "Monetary and fiscal policy interactions in a micro-founded model of a monetary union," Working Paper Series 166, European Central Bank.
- Beetsma, Roel & Jensen, Henrik, 2002. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interactions in a Micro-Funded Model of a Monetary Union," CEPR Discussion Papers 3591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Douglas Shackelford & Joel Slemrod & James Sallee, 2011. "Financial reporting, tax, and real decisions: toward a unifying framework," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 18(4), pages 461-494, August.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1998. "Tax Competition, Benefit Taxes, and Fiscal Federalism," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 51(n. 3), pages 579-86, September.
- Richter, Wolfram F. & Wellisch, Dietmar, 1996. "The provision of local public goods and factors in the presence of firm and household mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(1), pages 73-93, April.
- Michael P. Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2013. "What Do We Know About Corporate Tax Competition?," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 66(3), pages 745-774, September.
- Vytautas Palevičius & Askoldas Podviezko & Henrikas Sivilevičius & Olegas Prentkovskis, 2018. "Decision-Aiding Evaluation of Public Infrastructure for Electric Vehicles in Cities and Resorts of Lithuania," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 10(4), pages 1-17, March.
- Vytautas PALEVIČIUS & Henrikas SIVILEVIČIUS & Askoldas PODVIEZKO & Aušrinė GRIŠKEVIČIŪTĖ - GEČIENĖ & Tomas KARPAVIČIUS, 2017. "Evaluation of Park and Ride Facilities at Communication Corridors in a Middle-Sized City," ECONOMIC COMPUTATION AND ECONOMIC CYBERNETICS STUDIES AND RESEARCH, Faculty of Economic Cybernetics, Statistics and Informatics, vol. 51(2), pages 231-248.
- Wunder, Haroldene F., 2009. "Tax risk management and the multinational enterprise," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 14-28.
- Charles M. Tiebout, 1956. "A Pure Theory of Local Expenditures," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 64, pages 416-416.
- Izquierdo Llanes, Gregorio, 1999. "Harmonization and tax competition: Efficiency versus fairness," Working Papers in Economics 1999,2, Bundeswehr University Munich, Economic Research Group.
- John R. Graham & Daniel A. Rogers, 2002. "Do Firms Hedge in Response to Tax Incentives?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 815-839, April.
- Andrew Filardo & Jason George & Mico Loretan & Guonan Ma & Anella Munro & Ilhyock Shim & Philip Wooldridge & James Yetman & Haibin Zhu, 2010. "The international financial crisis: timeline, impact and policy responses in Asia and the Pacific," BIS Papers chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),The international financial crisis and policy challenges in Asia and the Pacific, volume 52, pages 21-82, Bank for International Settlements.
- Hanlon, Michelle & Slemrod, Joel, 2009. "What does tax aggressiveness signal? Evidence from stock price reactions to news about tax shelter involvement," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(1-2), pages 126-141, February.
- Goodspeed, Timothy J., 1998. "Tax Competition, Benefit Taxes, and Fiscal Federalism," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 51(3), pages 579-586, September.
- John R. Graham & Clifford W. Smith, 1999. "Tax Incentives to Hedge," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(6), pages 2241-2262, December.
- Mulliner, Emma & Malys, Naglis & Maliene, Vida, 2016. "Comparative analysis of MCDM methods for the assessment of sustainable housing affordability," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 59(PB), pages 146-156.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Askoldas Podviezko & Ralph Kurschus & Giedre Lapinskiene, 2019. "Eliciting Weights of Significance of Criteria for a Monitoring Model of Performance of SMEs for Successful Insolvency Administrator’s Intervention," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(20), pages 1-16, October.
More about this item
Keywordsstate tax risks; loss of competitiveness of tax system; tax competition; tax revenues; tax burden; multiple criteria evaluation; PROMETHEE;
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
- E - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- F3 - International Economics - - International Finance
- G - Financial Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:gam:jjrfmx:v:12:y:2019:i:1:p:34-:d:205829. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (XML Conversion Team). General contact details of provider: https://www.mdpi.com/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.