Report NEP-TRA-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hagemeier, Jan & Svejnar, Jan & Tyrowicz, Joanna, 2018. "Are Rushed Privatizations Substandard? Analyzing Firm-Level Privatization under Fiscal Pressure," IZA Discussion Papers 11517, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Do Thi Thuy, Thuy & Nguyen, Quang Dung & Nguyen Van, Huy & Thomas-Agnan, Christine & Trinh, Thi-Huong, 2018. "Measuring the progress of the timeliness childhood immunization compliance in Vietnam between 2006-2014: A decomposition analysis," TSE Working Papers 18-920, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- ZhongXiang Zhang, 2018. "Energy Price Reform in China," Working Papers 2018.18, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Funke, Michael & Sun, Rongrong & Zhu, Linxu, 2018. "The credit risk of Chinese households : A micro-level assessment," BOFIT Discussion Papers 12/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Bai, Yiyi & Dang, Tri Vi & He, Qing & Lu, Liping, 2018. "Does lending relationship help or alleviate the transmission of liquidity shocks? Evidence from a liquidity crunch in China," BOFIT Discussion Papers 13/2018, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Angelina Todorova & Milena Slavcheva, 2018. "RIO Country Report 2017: Bulgaria," JRC Working Papers JRC111361, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Andreyev, Mikhail, 2018.
"Дефицит Бюджета И Структурный Профицит Ликвидности Как Ключевые Факторы Развития Финансового Сектора России В 2018-2020 Годах
[The financial sector of the Russian economy in 2018-2020: the budget d," MPRA Paper 86666, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 May 2018.
- Georgescu, George, 2018.
"O retrospectivă analitică a contextului crizei datoriei externe a României din anii 1980
[A deeper insight into the background of 1980s external debt crisis in Romania]," MPRA Paper 86790, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Howell, Anthony, 2018. "Innovation and Firm Performance in the People’s Republic of China: A Structural Approach with Spillovers," ADBI Working Papers 805, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Philippe D Karam & Dirk V Muir, 2018. "Australia's Linkages with China: Prospects and Ramifications of China's Economic Transition," IMF Working Papers 18/119, International Monetary Fund.
- Milan Eliskovski, 2018. "Investigating credit transmission mechanism in the Republic of Macedonia: evidence from Vector Error Correction Model," Working Papers 2018-02, National Bank of the Republic of North Macedonia.
- Fan, Peilei, 2018. "Catching Up in Economic Transition: Innovation in the People’s Republic of China and India," ADBI Working Papers 809, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Oxana Babecka Kucharcukova & Renata Pasalicova, 2017. "Firm Investment, Financial Constraints and Monetary Transmission: An Investigation with Czech Firm-Level Data," Working Papers 2017/16, Czech National Bank.
- Dünhaupt, Petra & Hein, Eckhard, 2018. "Financialisation, distribution & the macroeconomic regimes before & after the crisis: A post-Keynesian view on Denmark, Estonia & Latvia," IPE Working Papers 104/2018, Berlin School of Economics and Law, Institute for International Political Economy (IPE).
- Jia, Pengfei & Lim, King Yoong, 2018. "Tax Policy and Toxic Housing Bubbles in China," MPRA Paper 86576, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chai, Shijun & Chen, Yang & Huang, Bihong & Ye, Dezhu, 2018. "Social Networks and Informal Financial Inclusion in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 802, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Christopher Hansman & Harrison Hong & Wenxi Jiang & Yu-Jane Liu & Juan-Juan Meng, 2018. "Riding the Credit Boom," NBER Working Papers 24586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- HuiHui Liu & ZhongXiang Zhang & ZhanMing Chen & DeSheng Dou, 2018. "The Impact of China’s Electricity Deregulation on Coal and Power Industries: Two-stage Game Modeling Approach," Working Papers 2018.17, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- International Monetary Fund, 2018. "Georgia; Technical Assistance Report-Enhancing the Fiscal Rules," IMF Staff Country Reports 18/132, International Monetary Fund.