Дефицит Бюджета И Структурный Профицит Ликвидности Как Ключевые Факторы Развития Финансового Сектора России В 2018-2020 Годах
[The financial sector of the Russian economy in 2018-2020: the budget deficit and liquidity surplus as key factors of development]
Download full text from publisher
More about this item
Keywordsfinancial sector; forecast; financial balance; cash flows; liquidity surplus; budget deficit; demand for money; liquidity absorption;
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E51 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Money Supply; Credit; Money Multipliers
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2018-06-18 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2018-06-18 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-MAC-2018-06-18 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2018-06-18 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:86666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .