Report NEP-GRO-2019-02-04This is the archive for NEP-GRO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Growth. Marc Klemp issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bakker, Jan David & Maurer, Stephan & Pischke, Jörn-Steffen & Rauch, Ferdinand, 2018. "Of mice and merchants: trade and growth in the Iron Age," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91679, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Aghion, Philippe & Bergeaud, Antonin & Cette, Gilbert & Lecat, Rémy & Maghin, Hélène, 2018. "The inverted-U relationship between credit access and productivity growth," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91711, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Baris Alpaslan & King Yoong Lim & Yan Song, 2019. "The dynamics of health care and growth: A model with physician in dual practice," CAMA Working Papers 2019-05, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Quamrul H. Ashraf & Oded Galor & Marc P. B. Klemp, 2019. "The Out of Africa Hypothesis of Comparative Economic Development: Common Misconceptions," CESifo Working Paper Series 7453, CESifo Group Munich.
- Claude DIEBOLT & Charlotte LE CHAPELAIN, 2019. "Human Capital and Economic Growth," Working Papers of BETA 2019-02, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Akcigit, Ufuk & Ates, Sina T. & Impullitti, Giammario, 2018. "Innovation and trade policy in a globalized world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 91712, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Guillaume Blanc & Romain Wacziarg, 2019. "Change and Persistence in the Age of Modernization: Saint-Germain-d'Anxure 1730-1895," NBER Working Papers 25490, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sasaki, Hiroaki, 2019. "North-South Uneven Development and Income Distribution under the Balance of Payments Constraint," MPRA Paper 91469, University Library of Munich, Germany.