Report NEP-ENV-2019-04-15This is the archive for NEP-ENV, a report on new working papers in the area of Environmental Economics. Francisco S. Ramos issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Booth, Pamela & Brown, Philip & Walsh, Patrick, 2018. "Drought intensity, future expectations, and climate-change adaptation," 2018 Conference, August 30-31, 2018, Wellington, New Zealand 287269, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2018. "Climate Friendly Goods and Technology Trade: Climate Mitigation Strategy of India," MPRA Paper 93031, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Shirley, James, 2018. "Climate-Smart Agriculture, a Mitigation Framework, and the ETS," 2018 Conference, August 30-31, 2018, Wellington, New Zealand 287270, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Humberto Llavador & John E. Roemer & Joaquim Silvestre, 2019. "North-South Convergence and the Allocation of CO2 Emissions," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2172, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Philipp M. Richter & Marco Runkel & Robert C. Schmidt, 2019. "Strategic environmental policy and the mobility of firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 7566, CESifo Group Munich.
- Parminter, Terry & Proctor, Kate & Bowen, Tom, 2018. "Greenhouse Gases: Reductions Being Achieved On Manawatu Dairy Farms," 2018 Conference, August 30-31, 2018, Wellington, New Zealand 287271, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Jayasooriya, Sujith, 2019. "Experiential EKC: Trade Openness for Optimal CO2 Emission in SAARC Region," MPRA Paper 93203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Francesco Aiello & Paola Cardamone & Lidia Mannarino & Valeria Pupo, 2019. "Firm Ownership And Green Patents. Does Family Involvement In Business Matter?," Working Papers 201904, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza "Giovanni Anania" - DESF.
- Tipper, Adam, 2018. "Developments in Environmental-Economic Accounting," 2018 Conference, August 30-31, 2018, Wellington, New Zealand 287274, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Gravert, Christina & Johansson-Stenman, Olof & Kurz, Verena, 2019. "Nudging as an Environmental Policy Instrument," Working Papers in Economics 756, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Chort, Isabelle & de la Rupelle, Maëlys, 2019. "Managing the Impact of Climate on Migration: Evidence from Mexico," IZA Discussion Papers 12227, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Thomas Douenne, 2019. "Disaster risks, disaster strikes and economic growth: the role of preferences," Working Papers 2019.05, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Stefano Ramelli & Alexander F. Wagner & Richard J. Zeckhauser & Alexandre Ziegler, 2018. "Stock Price Rewards to Climate Saints and Sinners: Evidence from the Trump Election," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-63, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Sylvain Weber & Reyer Gerlagh & Nicole A. Mathys & Daniel Moran, 2019. "CO2 embedded in trade: trends and fossil fuel drivers," CESifo Working Paper Series 7562, CESifo Group Munich.
- Minhaj Mahmud & Yasuyuki Sawada & Eiji Yamada, 2019. "Willingness to Pay for Mortality Risk Reduction from Air Quality Improvement: Evidence from Urban Bangladesh," Working Papers 190, JICA Research Institute.
- Adrien Fabre & Mouez Fodha & Francesco Ricci, 2019. "Mineral Resources for Renewable Energy: Optimal Timing of Energy Production," Working Papers 2019.06, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Zengkai Zhang & ZhongXiang Zhang & Kunfu Zhu, 2019. "Allocating carbon responsibility: the role of spatial production fragmentation," CCEP Working Papers 1901, Centre for Climate Economics & Policy, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Brevik Wangsness, Paal & Proost, Stef & Løvold Rødseth , Kenneth, 2019. "Optimal policies for electromobility: Joint assessment of transport and electricity distribution costs in Norway," Working Paper Series 1-2019, Norwegian University of Life Sciences, School of Economics and Business.
- Chedrak Chembessi & Christophe Beaurain, 2019.
"Technological and Organizational Innovations into industrial and territorial ecology projects
[Dynamiques d’écologie industrielle et territoriale : Trajectoires d’innovations technologiques et orga," Post-Print hal-01952455, HAL.
- Annalisa Marini, 2019. "The Impact of Weather on Commodity Prices: A Warning for the Future," Discussion Papers 1902, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda, 2019. "Exploring Low-Carbon Energy Security Path for India: Role of Asia-Pacific Energy Cooperation," Working Papers 19/259, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Jean-Pierre Amigues & Michel Moreaux & Nguyen Manh-Hung, 2019. "The Fossil Energy Interlude: Optimal Building, Maintaining and Scraping a Dedicated Capital, and the Hotelling Rule," Working Papers 2019.07, FAERE - French Association of Environmental and Resource Economists.
- Fabrice Ochou & Philippe Quirion, 2019.
"Impact of climate change on agriculture: determination of the existence of a price bias in Ricardian studies
[Impact du changement climatique sur l'agriculture : détermination de l'existence d'un b," Working Papers hal-02080392, HAL.
- Cyril Bourgeois & Louis-Gaëtan Giraudet & Philippe Quirion, 2019.
"Social-environmental-economic trade-offs associated with carbon-tax revenue recycling
[Arbitrages économiques, sociaux et environnementaux pour le recyclage des revenus de la taxe carbone]," Working Papers hal-02073964, HAL.
- Büchele, Richard & Kranzl, Lukas & Hummel, Marcus, 2018. "Integrated Strategic Heating and Cooling Planning on Regional Level for the case of Brasov," MPRA Paper 93235, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agustina Laurito & Johanna Lacoe & Amy Ellen Schwartz & Patrick Sharkey & Ingrid Gould Ellen, "undated". "School Climate and the Impact of Neighborhood Crime on Test Scores," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 22946c6212374659afcb48ce0, Mathematica Policy Research.
- Montserrat Guillén & Mònica Serrano & Francisca Toro, 2019. "“Who pollutes more? Gender differences in consumptions patterns”," IREA Working Papers 201906, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Apr 2019.
- Gabriela Demarchi & Subervie Julie & Fernando Palha Leite & Jean-Paul Laclau, 2019. "Farmers’ preferences for water-saving strategies in brazilian eucalypt plantation," Working Papers hal-02086526, HAL.
- Jang, Ho Geun & Yamazaki, Satoshi & Hoshino, Eriko, 2019. "Profit and equity trade-offs in the management of small pelagic fisheries: the case of the Japanese sardine fishery," Working Papers 2019-03, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.
- Carlsson, Fredrik & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2019. "Optimal Prosocial Nudging," Working Papers in Economics 757, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Juan David Urquijo Vanegas & Carlos Mateo Perilla Castañeda & Fabián Ricardo Martínez Cruz, 2019. "Fracking: viabilidad económica y ambiental en Colombia," Econógrafos - Escuela de Economía 017222, Universidad Nacional de Colombia -FCE - CID.
- Michel, Pech & Kristell, Jegou, 2019. "Mise en œuvre des Paiements pour Services Environnementaux : Utilités d’un questionnement juridico-économique ?," Working Papers 287432, Institut National de la recherche Agronomique (INRA), Departement Sciences Sociales, Agriculture et Alimentation, Espace et Environnement (SAE2).
- Robert G. Chambers & Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2019. "Sub-Lethal Concentrations of Neonicotinoid Insecticides at the Field Level Affect Negatively Honey Yield: Evidence from a 6-year Survey of Greek Apiaries," Working Papers 1901, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- McGeary, Kerry Anne & Dave, Dhaval M. & Lipton, Brandy & Roeper, Timothy, 2019. "Impact of Comprehensive Smoking Bans on the Health of Infants and Children: Evidence from the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 12194, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Prof Ujjayant Chakravorty & Manzoor H. Dar & Kyle Emerick, 2019. "Inefficient water pricing and incentives for conservation," CESifo Working Paper Series 7560, CESifo Group Munich.
- Schatzki, Todd & Stavins, Robert N., 2018. "Key Issues Facing California's GHG Cap-and-Trade System for 2021-2030," Working Paper Series rwp18-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Clémence Alasseur & Emmanuel Gobet & Isaque Pimentel & Xavier Warin, 2019. "A power plant valuation under an asymmetric risk criterion taking into account maintenance costs," Working Papers hal-02077740, HAL.
- Philipp Krueger & Zacharias Sautner & Laura T. Starks, 2018. "The Importance of Climate Risks for Institutional Investors," Swiss Finance Institute Research Paper Series 18-58, Swiss Finance Institute.
- Robert F. Engle III & Stefano Giglio & Bryan T. Kelly & Heebum Lee & Johannes Stroebel, 2019. "Hedging Climate Change News," NBER Working Papers 25734, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Büchele, Richard & Kranzl, Lukas & Hummel, Marcus, 2017. "What is the impact of the policy framework on the future of district heating in Eastern European countries? The case of Brasov," MPRA Paper 93225, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Eloi Laurent, 2019. "Retour de la taxe carbone : les options en présence," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/45d1fg9ilm8, Sciences Po.
- Collins, Heather & Gray, Dave, 2018. "‘Ways of knowing’ water quality," 2018 Conference, August 30-31, 2018, Wellington, New Zealand 287275, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Chris McDonald & Ana I. Moreno-Monroy & Laura-Sofia Springare, 2019. "Indigenous economic development and well-being in a place-based context," OECD Regional Development Working Papers 2019/01, OECD Publishing.
- Giovanni Peri & Akira Sasahara, 2019. "The Impact of Global Warming on Rural-Urban Migrations: Evidence from Global Big Data," NBER Working Papers 25728, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Raja Rajendra Timilsima & Koji Kotani & Yoshinori Nakagawa & Tatsuyoshi Saijo, 2019. "Accountability as a resolution for intergenerational sustainability dilemma," Working Papers SDES-2019-2, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2019.
- Xavier Timbeau, 2019. "L’impératif de soutenabilité économique, sociale et environnementale," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/6batrh9vjl9, Sciences Po.
- Benjamin Elsner & Florian Wozny, 2019. "The Human Capital Cost of Radiation: Long-run Evidence from Exposure outside the Womb," CINCH Working Paper Series 1901, Universitaet Duisburg-Essen, Competent in Competition and Health.
- Martine Guibert & Marie Forget & Silvina Cecilia Carrizo, 2018.
"Hydrocarbons and agriculture in the Comahue (Patagonia, Argentina). Power relations and territorial transformations
[Hidrocarburos y agricultura en el Comahue (Patagonia, Argentina). Relaciones de ," Post-Print hal-02081949, HAL.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2018. "Growing Potential Business opportunity for Climate Friendly Goods and Technologies in Asia since 1997," MPRA Paper 93238, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2018.
- Maxim, Maruf Rahman & Zander, Kerstin, 2019. "Can a Green Tax Reform Entail Employment Double Dividend in European and non-European Countries? A Survey of the Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 93226, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- King Yoong Lim & Pengfei Jia, 2018. "Tax Policy and Toxic Housing Bubbles in China," Working Papers 2018/03, Nottingham Trent University, Nottingham Business School, Economics Division.
- Nina Buchmann & Erica M. Field & Rachel Glennerster & Reshmaan N. Hussam, 2019. "Throwing the Baby out with the Drinking Water: Unintended Consequences of Arsenic Mitigation Efforts in Bangladesh," NBER Working Papers 25729, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.