Michael Junho Lee
Research and Statistics Group New York City, New York (United States)
Federal Reserve Bank of New York
33 Liberty Street, New York, NY 10045-0001
RePEc:edi:rfrbnus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Michael Junho Lee & Daniel Neuhann, 2019. "A Dynamic Theory of Collateral Quality and Long-Term Interventions," Staff Reports 894, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Rod Garratt & Michael Junho Lee & Antoine Martin & Robert M. Townsend, 2019. "Who Sees the Trades? The Effect of Information on Liquidity in Inter-Dealer Markets," Staff Reports 892, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Michael Junho Lee, 2018. "Uncertain booms and fragility," Staff Reports 861, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Selman Erol & Michael Junho Lee, 2018. "Insider networks," Staff Reports 862, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, revised 01 May 2019.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2018-07-30 2019-08-19. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2019-08-19. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2019-08-19. Author is listed
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-MST: Market Microstructure (1) 2019-07-29. Author is listed
- NEP-NET: Network Economics (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
- NEP-REG: Regulation (1) 2018-08-20. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Michael Junho Lee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.