Muhammad usman khurram
|First Name:||Muhammad usman|
College of Economics Hangzhou, China
RePEc:edi:cezhecn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jianzhuang Zheng & Muhammad Usman Khurram & Lifeng Chen, 2022. "Can Green Innovation Affect ESG Ratings and Financial Performance? Evidence from Chinese GEM Listed Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-32, July.
- Fahad Ali & Muhammad Usman Khurram & Yuexiang Jiang, 2021. "The Five-Factor Asset Pricing Model Tests and Profitability and Investment Premiums: Evidence from Pakistan," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 57(9), pages 2651-2673, July.
- Muhammad Usman Khurram & Kashif Hamid & Rana Shahid Imdad Akash, 2019. "Market Efficiency, Financial Integration, And Shock Transmission (Empirical Evidence From D-8 Economies)," Baltic Journal of Economic Studies, Publishing house "Baltija Publishing", vol. 5(4).
- Muhammad Nasir Sharif & Kashif Hamid & Muhammad Usman Khurram & Muhammad Zulfiqar, 2016. "Factors Effecting Systematic Risk in Isolation vs. Pooled Estimation: Empirical Evidence from Banking, Insurance, and Non-Financial Sectors of Pakistan," International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Accounting, Finance and Management Sciences, vol. 6(4), pages 287-300, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Jianzhuang Zheng & Muhammad Usman Khurram & Lifeng Chen, 2022.
"Can Green Innovation Affect ESG Ratings and Financial Performance? Evidence from Chinese GEM Listed Companies,"
Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-32, July.
- Qingyuan Yang & Shaorong Xu, 2022. "The Relationship between the Political Connections and Green Innovation Development of Chinese Enterprises—Empirical Analysis Based on Panel Data of Chinese A-Share Listed Companies," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 14(20), pages 1-18, October.
- Yuan Li & Nan Huang & Yang Zhao, 2022. "The Impact of Green Innovation on Enterprise Green Economic Efficiency," IJERPH, MDPI, vol. 19(24), pages 1-26, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Muhammad usman Khurram should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.