(50%) Economics Department Fairfax, Virginia (United States)
George Mason University
RePEc:edi:edgmuus (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Development Research Group Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
World Bank Group
RePEc:edi:drgwbus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Aga,Gemechu A. & Francis,David C. & Jolevski,Filip & Rodriguez Meza,Jorge Luis & Wimpey,Joshua Seth, 2022. "Surveying Informal Businesses : Methodology and Applications," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9905, The World Bank.
- Muzi,Silvia & Jolevski,Filip & Ueda,Kohei & Viganola,Domenico, 2021. "Productivity and Firm Exit during the COVID-19 Crisis : Cross-Country Evidence," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9671, The World Bank.
- Bosio,Erica & Djankov,Simeon & Jolevski,Filip & Ramalho,Rita, 2020. "Survival of Firms during Economic Crisis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9239, The World Bank.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Muzi,Silvia & Jolevski,Filip & Ueda,Kohei & Viganola,Domenico, 2021.
"Productivity and Firm Exit during the COVID-19 Crisis : Cross-Country Evidence,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
9671, The World Bank.
- OKAMURO, Hiroyuki & HARA, Yasushi & IWAKI, Yunosuke, 2021. "Impact of consumer awareness and behavior on business exit in hospitality, tourism, entertainment, and culture industries under the COVID-19 pandemic," TDB-CAREE Discussion Paper Series E-2021-05, Teikoku Databank Center for Advanced Empirical Research on Enterprise and Economy, Graduate School of Economics, Hitotsubashi University.
- Bosio,Erica & Djankov,Simeon & Jolevski,Filip & Ramalho,Rita, 2020.
"Survival of Firms during Economic Crisis,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
9239, The World Bank.
- Adian,Ikmal & Doumbia,Djeneba & Gregory,Neil & Ragoussis,Alexandros & Reddy,Aarti & Timmis,Jonathan David, 2020. "Small and Medium Enterprises in the Pandemic : Impact, Responses and the Role of Development Finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9414, The World Bank.
- Julija Bistrova & Natalja Lace & Ludmila Kasperovica, 2021. "Enterprise Crisis-Resilience and Competitiveness," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(4), pages 1-24, February.
- Miyakawa, Daisuke & Oikawa, Koki & Ueda, Kozo, 2021.
"Firm Exit during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from Japan,"
Journal of the Japanese and International Economies, Elsevier, vol. 59(C).
- MIYAKAWA Daisuke & OIKAWA Koki & UEDA Kozo, 2020. "Firm Exit during the COVID-19 Pandemic: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 20065, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Magdalena Olczyk & Marta Ewa Kuc-Czarnecka, 2021. "Determinants of COVID-19 Impact on the Private Sector: A Multi-Country Analysis Based on Survey Data," Energies, MDPI, vol. 14(14), pages 1-17, July.
- Benedikt Janzen & Doina Maria Radulescu, 2021. "Effects of Covid-19 Related Government Response Stringency and Support Policies: Evidence from European Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 9116, CESifo.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Filip Jolevski should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.