|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Wagner Graduate School of Public Service New York City, New York (United States)
New York University (NYU)
295 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10012-9604
RePEc:edi:gsnyuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kai Hong & Kacie Dragan & Sherry Glied, 2017. "Seeing and Hearing: The Impacts of New York City’s Universal Prekindergarten Program on the Health of Low-Income Children," NBER Working Papers 23297, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hong Kai, 2017. "School Bond Referendum, Capital Expenditure, and Student Achievement," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 17(4), pages 1-26, October.
- Anderson, Kathryn & Gong, Xue & Hong, Kai & Zhang, Xi, 2016. "Do selective high schools improve student achievement? Effects of exam schools in China," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 121-134.
- Hong, Kai & Zimmer, Ron, 2016. "Does Investing in School Capital Infrastructure Improve Student Achievement?," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 143-158.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Hong, Kai & Zimmer, Ron, 2016.
"Does Investing in School Capital Infrastructure Improve Student Achievement?,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 53(C), pages 143-158.
- Paco Martorell & Kevin M. Stange & Isaac McFarlin, 2015. "Investing in Schools: Capital Spending, Facility Conditions, and Student Achievement," NBER Working Papers 21515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paco Martorel & Kevin Stange & Isaac McFarlin Jr., 2016. "Investing in Schools: Capital Spending, Facility Conditions, and Student Achievement (Revised and Edited)," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles 16-256, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Conlin, Michael & Thompson, Paul N., 2017. "Impacts of new school facility construction: An analysis of a state-financed capital subsidy program in Ohio," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 13-28.
- Brasington, David M., 2018. "Passing school building tax levies may increase teacher salary," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 163(C), pages 87-89.
- Felipe M. Goncalves, 2015. "The Effects of School Construction on Student and District Outcomes: Evidence from a State-Funded Program in Ohio," Working Papers 593, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Ali Enami, 2017. "Labor versus Capital in the Provision of Public Services: Estimating the Marginal Products of Inputs in the Production of Student Outcomes," Working Papers 1718, Tulane University, Department of Economics, revised Oct 2017.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Kai Hong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.