|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Abteilung Geld und Währung Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Goethe Universität Frankfurt am Main
Mertonstrasse 17, Box 79, 60054 Frankfurt am Main
RePEc:edi:agffmde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Elisabeth Falck & Mathias Hoffmann & Patrick Hürtgen, 2018. "Disagreement and Monetary Policy," 2018 Meeting Papers 655, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- de Vincent-Humphreys, Rupert & Dimitrova, Ivelina & Falck, Elisabeth & Henkel, Lukas & Meyler, Aidan, 2019. "Twenty years of the ECB Survey of Professional Forecasters," Economic Bulletin Articles, European Central Bank, vol. 1.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elisabeth Falck & Mathias Hoffmann & Patrick Hürtgen, 2018.
"Disagreement and Monetary Policy,"
2018 Meeting Papers
655, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Herwartz, Helmut & Rohloff, Hannes, 2018. "Less bang for the buck? Assessing the role of inflation uncertainty for U.S. monetary policy transmission in a data rich environment," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 358, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Franz, Thorsten, 2019. "Monetary policy, housing, and collateral constraints," Discussion Papers 02/2019, Deutsche Bundesbank.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisabeth Falck should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.