Department of Economics Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts (United States)
Administration Building, 140 Commonwealth Avenue, Chestnut Hill MA 02467
RePEc:edi:debocus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Pierluigi Balduzzi & Emanuele Brancati & Marco Brianti & Fabio Schiantarelli, 2019. "Populism, Political Risk and the Economy: Lessons from Italy," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 989, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 22 Jan 2020.
- Marco Brianti & Tzuo Hann Law, 2018. "Financial Frictions and Un(der)employment Insurance," 2018 Meeting Papers 1303, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Brianti, Marco & Magnani, Marco & Menegatti, Mario, 2018. "Optimal choice of prevention and cure under uncertainty on disease effect and cure effectiveness," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 327-342.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Brianti, Marco & Magnani, Marco & Menegatti, Mario, 2018.
"Optimal choice of prevention and cure under uncertainty on disease effect and cure effectiveness,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 72(2), pages 327-342.
- Desu Liu & Mario Menegatti, 2019. "Optimal saving and health prevention," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 128(2), pages 177-191, October.
- Kit Pong Wong, 2019. "An interpretation of the condition for precautionary saving: the case of greater higher-order interest rate risk," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 126(3), pages 275-286, April.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-DGE: Dynamic General Equilibrium (1) 2018-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-EEC: European Economics (1) 2019-12-09. Author is listed
- NEP-IAS: Insurance Economics (1) 2018-09-17. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (1) 2019-12-09. Author is listed
- NEP-OPM: Open Economy Macroeconomics (1) 2019-12-09. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marco Brianti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.