Report NEP-OPM-2020-03-16This is the archive for NEP-OPM, a report on new working papers in the area of Open Economy Macroeconomics. Martin Berka issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ahmed, Rashad, 2020. "Monetary Policy Spillovers under Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes," MPRA Paper 98852, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ha, Jongrim & Kose, M. Ayhan & Otrok, Christopher & Prasad, Eswar, 2020. "Global Macro-Financial Cycles and Spillovers," IZA Discussion Papers 13000, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Calderon,Cesar & Chuhan-Pole,Punam & Kubota,Megumi, 2019. "Drivers of Gross Capital Inflows : Which Factors Are More Important for Sub-Saharan Africa?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8777, The World Bank.
- Jongrim Ha & M. Ayhan Kose & Christopher Otrok & Eswar S. Prasad, 2020. "Global Macro-Financial Cycles and Spillovers," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 2004, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Fernandez Lafuerza,Luis Gonzalo & Serven,Luis, 2019. "Swept by the Tide ? The International Comovement of Capital Flows," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8787, The World Bank.
- Tamas Csabafi & Max Gillman & Ruthira Naraidoo, 2020. "Technical Appendix: “International Business Cycle and Financial Intermediation”," Working Papers 1017, University of Missouri-St. Louis, Department of Economics.
- Abate,Girum Dagnachew & Serven,Luis, 2019. "Adding Space to the International Business Cycle," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8786, The World Bank.
- Renee Fry-McKibbin & Rodrigo da Silva Souza, 2020. "Disentangling commodity demand, commodity supply, and international liquidity shocks on an emerging market," CAMA Working Papers 2020-18, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Balduzzi, Pierluigi & Brancati, Emanuele & Brianti, Marco & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2020. "Populism, Political Risk and the Economy: Lessons from Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 12929, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ha,Jongrim & Stocker,Marc & Yilmazkuday,Hakan, 2019. "Inflation and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8780, The World Bank.
- Martin Hodula & Simona Malovana & Jan Frait, 2019. "Too Much of a Good Thing? Households' Macroeconomic Conditions and Credit Dynamics," Working Papers 2019/11, Czech National Bank.
- Martin Hodula & Simona Malovana & Jan Frait, 2019. "Introducing a New Index of Households' Macroeconomic Conditions," Working Papers 2019/10, Czech National Bank.
- Marina Glushenkova & Marios Zachariadis, 2020. "How different are Monetary Unions to national economies according to prices?," University of Cyprus Working Papers in Economics 01-2020, University of Cyprus Department of Economics.
- Todd M. Hazelkorn & Tobias J. Moskowitz & Kaushik Vasudevan, 2020. "Beyond Basis Basics: Liquidity Demand and Deviations from the Law of One Price," NBER Working Papers 26773, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huidrom,Raju & Kose,Ayhan & Lim,Jamus Jerome & Ohnsorge,Franziska Lieselotte, 2019. "Why Do Fiscal Multipliers Depend on Fiscal Positions?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8784, The World Bank.