|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Faculté des sciences économiques et sociales - Wirtschafts- und Sozialwissenschaftliche Fakultät Fribourg/Freiburg, Switzerland
Université de Fribourg - Universität Freiburg
: +41 26 300 82 00
+41 26 300 97 25
Bd de Pérolles 90, CH-1700 Fribourg
RePEc:edi:wsffrch (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Marie-Ann Betschinger, 2015. "Do banks matter for the risk of a firm's investment portfolio? Evidence from foreign direct investment programs," Strategic Management Journal, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(8), pages 1264-1276, August.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Betschinger, Marie-Ann, 2012. "Performance of domestic and cross-border acquisitions: Empirical evidence from Russian acquirers," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 413-437.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Bertrand, Olivier & Betschinger, Marie-Ann, 2012.
"Performance of domestic and cross-border acquisitions: Empirical evidence from Russian acquirers,"
Journal of Comparative Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 413-437.
- Monastyrenko, Evgenii, 2017. "Eco-efficiency outcomes of mergers and acquisitions in the European electricity industry," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 258-277.
- Rao-Nicholson, Rekha & Salaber, Julie & Cao, Tuan Hiep, 2016. "Long-term performance of mergers and acquisitions in ASEAN countries," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 373-387.
- Vassiliki Bamiatzi & Georgios Efthyvoulou & Liza Jabbour, 2016.
"Foreign vs Domestic Acquisitions on Financial Risk Reduction,"
2016003, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics.
- Georgios Efthyvoulou & Liza Jabbour, 2013. "Foreign Acquisitions and Firm-Level Financial Risk," Discussion Papers 2013-08, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Bamiatzi, Vassiliki & Efthyvoulou, Georgios & Jabbour, Liza, 2017. "Foreign vs domestic ownership on debt reduction: An investigation of acquisition targets in Italy and Spain," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 801-815.
- Hassan, Ibne & Chidlow, Agnieszka & Romero-Martínez, Ana M., 2016. "Selection, valuation and performance assessment: Are these truly inter-linked within the M&A transactions?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 25(1), pages 255-266.
- Alessia Amighini & Claudio Cozza & Elisa Giuliani & Roberta Rabellotti & Vittoria Scalera, 2015. "Multinational enterprises from emerging economies: what theories suggest, what evidence shows. A literature review," Economia e Politica Industriale: Journal of Industrial and Business Economics, Springer;Associazione Amici di Economia e Politica Industriale, vol. 42(3), pages 343-370, September.
- Edamura, Kazuma & Haneda, Sho & Inui, Tomohiko & Tan, Xiaofei & Todo, Yasuyuki, 2014. "Impact of Chinese cross-border outbound M&As on firm performance: Econometric analysis using firm-level data," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 169-179.
- Gamal Atallah & Yang Zhou, 2017. "Performance of Cross-Border Acquisitions: Evidence from Canadian Firms Acquired by Emerging Market Firms," Working Papers 1710E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Revisiting and Reinforcing the Farmers Fox Theory: A Study (Test) of Three Cases in Cross-border Inbound Acquisitions," MPRA Paper 63561, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Kinateder, Harald & Fabich, Matthias & Wagner, Niklas, 2017. "Domestic mergers and acquisitions in BRICS countries: Acquirers and targets," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 190-199.
- Aybar, Bülent & Thanakijsombat, Thanarerk, 2015. "Financing decisions and gains from cross-border acquisitions by emerging-market acquirers," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 69-80.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2014.
"Cross-border M&As and innovative activity of acquiring and target firms,"
DICE Discussion Papers
158, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Stiebale, Joel, 2015. "Cross-Border M&As and Innovative Activity of Acquiring and Target Firms," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 112898, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Joel Stiebale, 2014. "Cross-Border M&As and Innovative Activity of Acquiring and Target Firms," Discussion Papers 2014-06, University of Nottingham, GEP.
- Stiebale, Joel, 2016. "Cross-border M&As and innovative activity of acquiring and target firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(C), pages 1-15.
- Cozza, Claudio & Rabellotti, Roberta & Sanfilippo, Marco, 2014. "The impact of outward FDI on the performance of Chinese multinationals," BOFIT Discussion Papers 24/2014, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Popli, Manish & Ladkani, Radha M. & Gaur, Ajai S., 2017. "Business group affiliation and post-acquisition performance: An extended resource-based view," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 21-30.
- Yanga, Shuying & Kim, Seongcheol, 2017. "Do Cross-border M&As by Chinese Media and Entertainment Firms Create Value? Evidence from US-targeted and Korea-targeted Deals," 14th ITS Asia-Pacific Regional Conference, Kyoto 2017: Mapping ICT into Transformation for the Next Information Society 168549, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Liou, Ru-Shiun & Rao-Nicholson, Rekha, 2017. "Out of Africa: The role of institutional distance and host-home colonial tie in South African Firms’ post-acquisition performance in developed economies," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 26(6), pages 1184-1195.
- Anna Zubkovskaya & Snejina Michailova, 2014. "THE DEVELOPMENT OF RUSSIAN MULTINATIONAL ENTERPRISES FROM THE 1990s TO THE PRESENT," Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies, Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University, vol. 5(2).
- Cozza, C. & Rabellotti, R. & Sanfilippo, M., 2015. "The impact of outward FDI on the performance of Chinese firms," China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 42-57.
- Iveta Mackenzie, 2016. "Acquisition Value Analysis Acquisitions & Mergers in the Czech Republic," Ekonomika a Management, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2016(4).
- Agyenim Boateng & XiaoGang Bi & Sanjukta Brahma, 2017. "The impact of firm ownership, board monitoring on operating performance of Chinese mergers and acquisitions," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 49(4), pages 925-948, November.
- Helena Schweiger & Guido Friebel, 2013. "Management Quality, Ownership, Firm Performance and Market Pressure in Russia," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(4), pages 763-788, September.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Determinants of Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: A Comprehensive Review and Future Direction," MPRA Paper 63969, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Iwasaki, Ichiro, 2014. "Global financial crisis, corporate governance, and firm survival:," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(1), pages 178-211.
- Reddy, Kotapati Srinivasa, 2015. "Macroeconomic Change, and Cross-border Mergers and Acquisitions: The Indian Experience, 1991-2010," MPRA Paper 63562, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2015.
- Sholomitskaya, Elena, 2017. "New Capital Investment vs. M&A: Evidence from Russian Public Corporates," Economic Policy, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration, vol. 1, pages 226-249, February.
- Hoang Long Pham, 2014. "Cross-Border Mergers & Acquisitions Performance Measurement," Český finanční a účetní časopis, University of Economics, Prague, vol. 2014(3), pages 122-131.
- Lebedev, Sergey & Peng, Mike W. & Xie, En & Stevens, Charles E., 2015. "Mergers and acquisitions in and out of emerging economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(4), pages 651-662.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marie-Ann Betschinger should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.