Jeroen van de Ven
|Last Name:||van de Ven|
|University of Amsterdam ACLE Roetersstraat 11 1018 WB Amsterdam the Netherlands|
|+31 20 525 5435|
(50%) Amsterdam Center for Law and Economics (ACLE) Amsterdam, Netherlands
Universiteit van Amsterdam
: +31 (0)20 525 4162
+31 (0)20 525 5318
Plantage Muidergracht 12, room M3.07, 1018 WB Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:acuvanl (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfskunde Amsterdam, Netherlands
Universiteit van Amsterdam
Valckenierstraat 65, NL - 1018 XE Amsterdam
RePEc:edi:feuvanl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Gary Charness & Aldo Rustichini & Jeroen van de Ven, 2013. "Self-Confidence and Strategic Behavior," CESifo Working Paper Series 4517, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alexander K. Koch, & Julia Nafziger & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2012. "Self-Rewards and Personal Motivation," Economics Working Papers 2012-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Andrei Bremzeny & Elena Khokhlovaz & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2011.
"Bad News: An Experimental Study on the Informational Effects of Rewards,"
w0164, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Andrei Bremzen & Elena Khokhlova & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2015. "Bad News: An Experimental Study on the Informational Effects Of Rewards," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 97(1), pages 55-70, March.
- Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2008. "Goal Setting as a Self-Regulation Mechanism," Working Papers w0122, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- E. Diecidue & J. van de Ven & U. Weitzel, 2008. "Shareholdersâ€™ expectations, aspiration levels, and mergers," Working Papers 08-06, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Belot, Michèle & Bhaskar, Venkataraman & Van de Ven, Jeroen, 2007. "Insidious Discrimination? Disentangling the Beauty Premium on a Game Show," CEPR Discussion Papers 6276, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2006. "Discretionary Bonuses as a Feedback Mechanism," Working Papers w0088, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Michèle Belot & V. Bhaskar & Jeroen van de Ven, 2012. "Beauty and the Sources of Discrimination," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 47(3), pages 851-872.
- Jeroen van de Ven, 2012. "Framing Contracts," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 168(1), pages 89-93, March.
- Michèle Belot & V. Bhaskar & Jeroen van de Ven, 2012. "Can Observers Predict Trustworthiness?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 246-259, February.
- Michèle Belot & Jeroen van de Ven, 2011. "Friendships and Favouritism on the Schoolground – A Framed Field Experiment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 121(557), pages 1228-1251, December.
- Belot, Michèle & Bhaskar, V. & van de Ven, Jeroen, 2010. "Promises and cooperation: Evidence from a TV game show," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 73(3), pages 396-405, March.
- Suvorov, Anton & van de Ven, Jeroen, 2009. "Discretionary rewards as a feedback mechanism," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 67(2), pages 665-681, November.
- Enrico Diecidue & Jeroen van de Ven, 2008. "Aspiration Level, Probability Of Success And Failure, And Expected Utility," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 49(2), pages 683-700, May.
- Jeroen van de Ven, 2002. "The Demand for Social Approval and Status as a Motivation to Give," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 158(3), pages 464-464, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 6 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (3) 2008-10-13 2011-09-16 2012-07-14
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (3) 2007-05-04 2011-09-16 2012-07-14
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2011-09-16 2012-07-14
- NEP-UPT: Utility Models & Prospect Theory (2) 2008-04-04 2008-10-13
- NEP-COM: Industrial Competition (1) 2008-04-04
- NEP-CTA: Contract Theory & Applications (1) 2011-09-16
- NEP-EVO: Evolutionary Economics (1) 2012-07-14
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2012-07-14
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jeroen van de Ven should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.