Report NEP-CBE-2014-10-03This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anastasios Koukoumelis & M. Vittoria Levati, 2014. "Does expressing disapproval influence future cooperation? An experimental study," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-022, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Charles Yuji Horioka, 2014. "Evolutionary Economics and Household Behavior," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201412, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Concetta Sorropago, 2014. "Behavioral Finance and Agent Based Model: the new evolving discipline of quantitative behavioral finance ?," DIAG Technical Reports 2014-13, Department of Computer, Control and Management Engineering, Universita' degli Studi di Roma "La Sapienza".
- James C. Cox & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Daniel Neururer, 2014. "What is Trustworthiness and What Drives It?," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2014-06, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University, revised Nov 2005.
- Belot, Michele & van de Ven, Jeroen, 2013. "How private is private information? The ability to spot deception in an economic game," SIRE Discussion Papers 2013-111, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).
- Christian Cordes, 2014. "There are several ways to incorporate evolutionary concepts into economic thinking," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2014-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- David P. Byrne & Andrea La Nauze & Leslie A.Martin, 2014. "Tell Me Something I Don’t Already Know:Informedness and External Validity in Information Programs," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 1180, The University of Melbourne.
- Alejandro Francetich & David M. Kreps, 2014. "Choosing a Good Toolkit: An Essay in Behavioral Economics," Working Papers 524, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Bonroy, O. & Garapin, A. & Llerena, D., 2014. "Changing partner in a cheap talk game: experimental evidence," Working Papers 2014-05, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Andreas Pondorfer & Toman Omar Mahmoud & Katrin Rehdanz & Ulrich Schmidt, 2014. "Gender Differences in Risk Preferences and Stereotypes: Experimental Evidence from a Matrilineal and a Patrilineal Society," Kiel Working Papers 1957, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Mark Ottoni-Wilhelm & Lise Vesterlund & Huan Xie, 2014. "Why Do People Give? Testing Pure and Impure Altruism," Working Papers 14002, Concordia University, Department of Economics.
- Robert Nuscheler & Kerstin Roeder, 2014. "To Vaccinate or to Procrastinate? That is the Prevention Question," Working Papers 14C004, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Dalton, Patricio S. & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2014. "Self-Confidence, Overconfidence and Prenatal Testosterone Exposure: Evidence from the Lab," SIRE Discussion Papers 2014-020, Scottish Institute for Research in Economics (SIRE).