Report NEP-CBE-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-CBE, a report on new working papers in the area of Cognitive & Behavioural Economics. Marco Novarese issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2014. "Risk Seekers May Be Antisocial After All," MPRA Paper 60564, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kronenberg, C. & van Kippersluis, H. & Rohde, K.I.M., 2014. "What drives the association between health and portfolio choice?," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 14/27, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Anna Conte & Marco Scarsini & Oktay Sürücü, 2014. "An Experimental Investigation into Queueing Behavior," Jena Economic Research Papers 2014-030, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Kesternich, Martin & Löschel, Andreas & Römer, Daniel, 2014. "The long-term impact of matching and rebate subsidies when public goods are impure: Field experimental evidence from the carbon offsetting market," CAWM Discussion Papers 76, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- van de Ven, Jeroen & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "Dishonesty under Scrutiny," IZA Discussion Papers 8638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Salm, Martin & Vollaard, Ben, 2014. "Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk," IZA Discussion Papers 8677, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gary Charness & Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Angela Sanchez, 2014. "The effect of charitable giving on workers’ performance. Experimental evidence," ThE Papers 14/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Daniel R. Burghart & Thomas Epper & Ernst Fehr, 2014. "The two faces of independence: betweenness and homotheticity," ECON - Working Papers 179, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Da Silva, Sergio, 2014. "Time to Abandon Group Thinking in Economics - Updated," MPRA Paper 60559, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masao Ogaki & SunYoun Lee & Byung-Yeon Kim & Hyeog Ug Kwon & Hyoung-Seok Lim & Fumio Ohtake, 2014. "Altruistic Economic Behaviors and Implicit Worldviews," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1568, European Regional Science Association.
- Embrey M.S. & Hyndman K. & Riedl A.M., 2014. "Bargaining with a residual claimant: An experimental study," Research Memorandum 039, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Bosman, Ronald & Kräussl, Roman & van Galen, Thomas, 2014. "Emotions-at-risk: An experimental investigation into emotions, option prices and risk perception," CFS Working Paper Series 495, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jeanine Miklós-Thal & Hannes Ullrich, 2014. "Career Prospects and Effort Incentives: Evidence from Professional Soccer," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1432, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Tim Kautz & James J. Heckman & Ron Diris & Bas ter Weel & Lex Borghans, 2014. "Fostering and Measuring Skills: Improving Cognitive and Non-cognitive Skills to Promote Lifetime Success," OECD Education Working Papers 110, OECD Publishing.
- Salm, M. & Vollaard, B.A., 2014. "Individual Perceptions of Local Crime Risk," Discussion Paper 2014-044, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.