Report NEP-UPT-2008-10-13This is the archive for NEP-UPT, a report on new working papers in the area of Utility Models & Prospect Theory. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nick Draper, 2008. "Prudence and Robustness as Explanations for Precautionary Savings; an Evaluation," CPB Memorandum 196, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Alessandro Bucciol & Raffaele Miniaci, 2008. "Household Portfolios and Implicit Risk Aversion," Working Papers 0808, University of Brescia, Department of Economics.
- Charles F. Manski, 2008. "Partial Prescriptions For Decisions With Partial Knowledge," NBER Working Papers 14396, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2008. "Goal Setting as a Self-Regulation Mechanism," Working Papers w0122, Center for Economic and Financial Research (CEFIR).
- Gary E Bolton & Axel Ockenfels, 2008. "Risk Taking and Social Comparison - A Comment on “Betrayal Aversion: Evidence from Brazil, China, Oman, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States”," Working Paper Series in Economics 40, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2008-46 is not listed on IDEAS anymore