Report NEP-SOC-2014-12-29This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Resul Cesur & Naci Mocan, 2014. "Does Secular Education Impact Religiosity, Electoral Participation and the Propensity to Vote for Islamic Parties? Evidence from an Education Reform in a Muslim Country," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1422, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Scharf, Kimberley & Smith, Sarah, 2014. "Relational Warm Glow and Giving in Social Groups," CEPR Discussion Papers 10051, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Müller, Stephan & von Wangenheim, Georg, 2014. "Evolution of cooperation in social dilemmas: Signaling internalized norms," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 221, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Gari Walkowitz & Arne R. Weiss, 2014. ""Read my Lips!" Experimental Evidence on the Effects of Electoral Competition on Shirking and Trust," Cologne Graduate School Working Paper Series 05-07, Cologne Graduate School in Management, Economics and Social Sciences.
- Fiorillo, Damiano & Nappo, Nunzia, 2014. "Formal and informal volunteering and health across European countries," EconStor Preprints 104062, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- Philipp Ager & Casper Worm Hansen & Lars Lønstrup, 2014. "Church Membership and Social Insurance: Evidence from the American South," Discussion Papers 14-29, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Gary Charness & Ramón Cobo-Reyes & Angela Sanchez, 2014. "The effect of charitable giving on workers’ performance. Experimental evidence," ThE Papers 14/06, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Masao Ogaki & SunYoun Lee & Byung-Yeon Kim & Hyeog Ug Kwon & Hyoung-Seok Lim & Fumio Ohtake, 2014. "Altruistic Economic Behaviors and Implicit Worldviews," ERSA conference papers ersa14p1568, European Regional Science Association.
- Shakya, Martina, 2014. "Social Capital, Tourism and Socio-Economic Transformation of Rural Society: Evidence from Nepal," IEE Working Papers 208, Institut fuer Entwicklungsforschung und Entwicklungspolitik, Ruhr-Universitaet Bochum.
- Comola, Margherita & Prina, Silvia, 2014. "Do Interventions Change the Network? A Panel Peer-Effect Model Accounting for Endogenous Network Changes," IZA Discussion Papers 8641, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- De Martí, Joan & Zenou, Yves, 2014. "Network Games with Incomplete Information," CEPR Discussion Papers 10290, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michaeli, Moti & Spiro, Daniel, 2013. "The Distribution of Individual Conformity under Social Pressure across Societies," Memorandum 12/2014, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Bigoni, Maria & Camera, Gabriele & Casari, Marco, 2014. "Money is more than memory," CFS Working Paper Series 496, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- De Weerdt, Joachim & Genicot, Garance & Mesnard, Alice, 2014. "Asymmetry of Information within Family Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10125, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van de Ven, Jeroen & Villeval, Marie Claire, 2014. "Dishonesty under Scrutiny," IZA Discussion Papers 8638, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Giavazzi, Francesco & Petkov, Ivan & Schiantarelli, Fabio, 2014. "Culture: Persistence and Evolution," CEPR Discussion Papers 10024, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.