Report NEP-EVO-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-EVO, a report on new working papers in the area of Evolutionary Economics. Matthew Baker issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert Böhm & Tobias Regner, 2012. "Charitable Giving Among Females and Males: An Empirical Test of the Competitive Altruism Hypothesis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Calamity, Aid and Indirect Reciprocity: the Long Run Impact of Tsunami on Altruism," CEIS Research Paper 239, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 06 Jul 2012.
- Gabrielle Gayer & Itzhak Gilboa, 2012. "Analogies and Theories: The Role of Simplicity and the Emergence of Norms," Working Papers hal-00712917, HAL.
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "On the norms of charitable giving in Islam: A field experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 59, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Alexander K. Koch, & Julia Nafziger & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2012. "Self-Rewards and Personal Motivation," Economics Working Papers 2012-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Sabatini, Fabio & Modena, Francesca & Tortia, Ermanno, 2012. "Do cooperative enterprises create social trust?," MPRA Paper 39814, University Library of Munich, Germany.