Report NEP-SOC-2019-09-23This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hakobyana, Zaruhi & Koulovatianos, Christos, 2019. "Populism and polarization in social media without fake news: The vicious circle of biases, beliefs and network homophily," CFS Working Paper Series 626, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Jean-Philippe Berrou & Claire Gondard-Delcroix, 2018. "Dynamics of social networks of urban informal entrepreneurs in an African economy," Post-Print halshs-02280415, HAL.
- null null & Horacio Larreguy & Benjamin Marx & Otis Reid, 2019. "Eat Widely, Vote Wisely ? Lessons from a Campaign Against Vote Buying in Uganda," Sciences Po publications 2019-11, Sciences Po.
- Carlo Altomonte & Gloria Gennaro & Francesco Passarelli, 2019. "Collective Emotions And Protest Vote," BAFFI CAREFIN Working Papers 19107, BAFFI CAREFIN, Centre for Applied Research on International Markets Banking Finance and Regulation, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy.
- Liangfei Qiu & Asoo Vakharia & Arunima Chhikara, 2019. "Multi-Dimensional Observational Learning in Social Networks: Theory and Experimental Evidence," Working Papers 19-01, NET Institute.
- Ivan Soraperra & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven & Marie Villeval, 2019. "Doing Bad to Look Good: Negative Consequences of Image Concerns on Pro-social Behavior," Working Papers halshs-02285897, HAL.
- Oluwadamilola Aguda & Obas John Ebohon & Chris Leishman, 2019. "Examining the Relationships between Young Adults’ Housing Tenure, Elements of Perceived Job Security and Social Capital in Britain," ERES eres2019_54, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sarracino, Francesco & O'Connor, Kelsey J., 2019. "Economic growth and well-being beyond the Easterlin paradox," MPRA Paper 96013, University Library of Munich, Germany.