Report NEP-SOC-2014-11-22This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergh, Andreas, 2014. "Trust Us to Repay: Social Trust, Long-Term Interest Rates and Sovereign Credit Ratings," Working Paper Series 1039, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Fabio Sabatini & Francesco Sarracino, 2014. "E-participation: Social Capital and the Internet," Working Papers 2014.81, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Berggren, Niclas & Bjørnskov, Christian & Lipka, David, 2014. "Legitimacy and the Cost of Government," Working Paper Series 1045, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Item repec:jic:wpaper:241 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schniter, Eric & Sheremeta, Roman, 2014. "Predictable and Predictive Emotions: Explaining Cheap Signals and Trust Re-Extension," MPRA Paper 59665, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fiorillo, Damiano, 2014. "Workers' health and social relations in Italy," MPRA Paper 58784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christoph Feldhaus & Johannes Mans, 2014. "Who do you lie to? Social identity and the cost of lying," Working Paper Series in Economics 76, University of Cologne, Department of Economics.
- Unay Gailhard, ilkay & Bavorova, Miroslava, 2014. "Innovation at Rural Enterprises: Results from a Survey of German Organic and Conventional Farmers," MPRA Paper 58331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Byela Tibesigwa, Martine Visser and Wayne Twine, 2014. "Investigating the Sensitivity of Household Food Security to Agriculture-related Shocks and the Implication of Informal Social Capital and Natural Resource Capital: The Case of Rural Households in Mpum," Working Papers 470, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Jeroen van de Ven & Marie Claire Villeval, 2014. "Dishonesty under scrutiny," Working Papers 1427, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20140066 is not listed on IDEAS anymore