Report NEP-EXP-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-EXP, a report on new working papers in the area of Experimental Economics. Daniel Houser issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jason Shachat & J. Todd Swarthout & Lijia Wei, 2012. "A hidden Markov model for the detection of pure and mixed strategy play in games," Experimental Economics Center Working Paper Series 2012-11, Experimental Economics Center, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Timothy Shields & Baohua Xin, 2012. "Higher-order Beliefs in Simple Trading Models," Working Papers 12-18, Chapman University, Economic Science Institute.
- Robert Böhm & Tobias Regner, 2012. "Charitable Giving Among Females and Males: An Empirical Test of the Competitive Altruism Hypothesis," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-038, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Riener, Gerhard, 2012. "On the norms of charitable giving in Islam: A field experiment," DICE Discussion Papers 59, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20120061 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paolo Crosetto & Antonio Filippin, 2012. "The "Bomb" Risk Elicitation Task," Jena Economic Research Papers 2012-035, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Cid, Alejandro & Cabrera, José María, 2012. "Joint Liability vs. Individual Incentives in the Classroom. Lessons from a Field Experiment with Undergraduate Students," MPRA Paper 39907, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kerri Brick & Martine Visser, 2012. "Heterogeneity and Voting: A Framed Public Good Experiment," Working Papers 298, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Shawn Cole & Martin Kanz & Leora Klapper, 2012. "Incentivizing Calculated Risk-Taking: Evidence from an Experiment with Commercial Bank Loan Officers," Harvard Business School Working Papers 13-002, Harvard Business School.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Stefano Castriota & Pierluigi Conzo, 2012. "Calamity, Aid and Indirect Reciprocity: the Long Run Impact of Tsunami on Altruism," CEIS Research Paper 239, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 06 Jul 2012.
- Drydakis, Nick, 2012. "Sexual Orientation Discrimination in the Cypriot Labour Market: Distastes or Uncertainty?," IZA Discussion Papers 6684, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cid, Alejandro & Balsa, Ana, 2012. "Impact Evaluation of a Privately Managed Tuition-Free Middle school in a Poor Neighborhood in Montevideo," MPRA Paper 39913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Omar Sene, 2012. "Trust as a Proxy for the Ability to Produce Local Public Goods: Testing Different Measures," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 12041, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Alexander K. Koch, & Julia Nafziger & Anton Suvorov & Jeroen van de Ven, 2012. "Self-Rewards and Personal Motivation," Economics Working Papers 2012-14, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.