Impact Evaluation of a Privately Managed Tuition-Free Middle school in a Poor Neighborhood in Montevideo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Alberto Abadie & Joshua Angrist & Guido Imbens, 2002.
"Instrumental Variables Estimates of the Effect of Subsidized Training on the Quantiles of Trainee Earnings,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 91-117, January.
- Alberto Abadie & Joshua Angrist & Guido Imbens, 1999. "Instrumental Variables Estimates of the Effect of Subsidized Training on the Quantiles of Trainee Earnings," Working papers 99-16, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Omar Arias & Walter Sosa-Escudero & Kevin F. Hallock, 2001.
"Individual heterogeneity in the returns to schooling: instrumental variables quantile regression using twins data,"
Springer, pages 7-40.
- Omar Arias & Kevin F. Hallock & Walter Sosa Escudero, 1999. "Individual Heterogeneity in the Returns to Schooling: Instrumental Variables Quantile Regression using Twins Data," Department of Economics, Working Papers 016, Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Koenker,Roger, 2005. "Quantile Regression," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521845731, December.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco, 2008.
"Giving children a better start: Preschool attendance and school-age profiles,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1416-1440, June.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Marco Manacorda, 2006. "Giving children a better start: preschool attendance and school-age profiles," IFS Working Papers W06/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Marco Manacorda, 2007. "Giving Children a Better Start: Preschool Attendance and School-Age Profiles," Working Papers 618, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco, 2007. "Giving children a better start : preschool attendance and school-age profiles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4240, The World Bank.
- Markus Frolich & Blaise Melly, 2010. "Estimation of quantile treatment effects with Stata," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 10(3), pages 423-457, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Field Experiment; Poverty; Impact Evaluation;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-07-14 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2012-07-14 (Education)
- NEP-EXP-2012-07-14 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-07-14 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-07-14 (Central & South America)
- NEP-URE-2012-07-14 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:39913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .