Report NEP-EDU-2012-07-14This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chin, Aimee & Daysal, N. Meltem & Imberman, Scott A., 2012. "Impact of Bilingual Education Programs on Limited English Proficient Students and Their Peers: Regression Discontinuity Evidence from Texas," IZA Discussion Papers 6694, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Böhlmark, Anders & Lindahl, Mikael, 2012. "Independent Schools and Long-Run Educational Outcomes: Evidence from Sweden's Large Scale Voucher Reform," IZA Discussion Papers 6683, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Ritzen, Jo, 2012. "Can the University Save Europe?," IZA Policy Papers 44, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Cid, Alejandro & Balsa, Ana, 2012. "Impact Evaluation of a Privately Managed Tuition-Free Middle school in a Poor Neighborhood in Montevideo," MPRA Paper 39913, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stijn BAERT & Bart COCKX & Dieter VERHAEST, 2012. "Overeducation at the start of the career - stepping stone or trap?," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2012012, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Fredriksson, Peter & Öckert, Björn & Oosterbeek, Hessel, 2012. "Long-term effects of class size," Research Papers in Economics 2012:8, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2012037 is not listed on IDEAS anymore