Impact Evaluation of a Privately Managed Tuition-Free Middle school in a Poor Neighborhood in Montevideo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Zimmer, Ron & Gill, Brian & Booker, Kevin & Lavertu, Stéphane & Witte, John, 2012.
"Examining charter student achievement effects across seven states,"
Economics of Education Review,
Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 213-224.
- Ron Zimmer & Brian Gill & Kevin Booker & StÃ©phane Lavertu & John Wittle, 2012. "Examining Charter Student Achievement Effects Across Seven States," Mathematica Policy Research Reports a65ff849321f46bfb0ff99fdb, Mathematica Policy Research.
- George M. Holmes, "undated". "Does school choice increase school quality?," Working Papers 0106, East Carolina University, Department of Economics.
- Tuttle, Christina Clark & Gleason, Philip & Clark, Melissa, 2012. "Using lotteries to evaluate schools of choice: Evidence from a national study of charter schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 237-253.
- Booker, Kevin & Gilpatric, Scott M. & Gronberg, Timothy & Jansen, Dennis, 2007. "The impact of charter school attendance on student performance," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(5-6), pages 849-876, June.
- Toma, Eugenia & Zimmer, Ron, 2012. "Two decades of charter schools: Expectations, reality, and the future," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 209-212.
- Preston, Courtney & Goldring, Ellen & Berends, Mark & Cannata, Marisa, 2012. "School innovation in district context: Comparing traditional public schools and charter schools," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(2), pages 318-330.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ana I. Balsa & Alejandro Cid, 2014. "Advancing academic opportunities for disadvantaged youth: Third year impact evaluation of a privately-managed school in a poor neighbourhood in Montevideo," Documentos de Trabajo/Working Papers 1402, Facultad de Ciencias Empresariales y Economia. Universidad de Montevideo..
More about this item
KeywordsEducation; Field Experiment; Poverty; Impact Evaluation;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EXP-2012-08-23 (Experimental Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2012-08-23 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-LAM-2012-08-23 (Central & South America)
- NEP-URE-2012-08-23 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mnt:wpaper:1202. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mercedes Ponce de León). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fceumuy.html .