AVRDC-The World Vegetable Center (AVRDC-The World Vegetable Center)http://www.avrdc.org
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Bekunda, Mateete & Dominick, Inviolate & Lukumay, Philipo Joseph, 2014. "Does crop diversity contribute to dietary diversity? Evidence from integration of vegetables into maize based farming systems in Tanzania," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170542, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Yamano, T. & Rajendran, S. & Malabayuabas, Maria Luz, 2013. "Psychological Constructs toward Agricultural Technology Adoption: Evidence from Eastern India," 87th Annual Conference, April 8-10, 2013, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 158867, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Amarasinghe, Upali A. & Srinivasulu, R., 2009. "Cost and benefits of the National River Linking Project: an analysis of peninsular links," Conference Papers h042685, International Water Management Institute.
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Karanja, Daniel Kimani & Musebe, Richard & Romney, Dannie & Makaranga, Magesa A. & Samali, Silvest & Kessy, Radegunda Francis, 2016. "Farmer-Led Seed Enterprise Initiatives to Access Certified Seed for Traditional African Vegetables and its Effect on Incomes in Tanzania," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IFAMA), vol. 19(1).
- Takashi Yamano & Srinivasulu Rajendran & Maria Malabayabas, 2015. "Farmers’ self-perception toward agricultural technology adoption: evidence on adoption of submergence-tolerant rice in Eastern India," Journal of Social and Economic Development, Springer;Institute for Social and Economic Change, pages 260-274.
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu, 2014.
"Technical Efficiency of Fruit and Vegetable Producers in Tamil Nadu, India: A Stochastic Frontier Approach,"
Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development,
Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 11(1), June.
- Srinivasulu Rajendran, 2014. "Technical Efficiency of Fruit and Vegetable Producers in Tamil Nadu, India: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Asian Journal of Agriculture and Development, Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA), vol. 11(1), pages 77-93, June.
- Bathla, Seema & Srinivasulu, R., 2011. "Price Transmission and Asymmetry: An Empirical Analysis of Indian Groundnut Seed and Oil Markets," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 66(4).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Bekunda, Mateete & Dominick, Inviolate & Lukumay, Philipo Joseph, 2014.
"Does crop diversity contribute to dietary diversity? Evidence from integration of vegetables into maize based farming systems in Tanzania,"
88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France
170542, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Chatterjee, Tirtha, 2016. "Does farm level diversification improve household dietary diversity? Evidence from Rural India," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236369, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Sibhatu, Kibrom T. & Krishna, Vijesh V. & Qaim, Matin, 2015. "Farm Production Diversity and Dietary Diversity in Developing Countries," 2015 AAEA & WAEA Joint Annual Meeting, July 26-28, San Francisco, California 205286, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association;Western Agricultural Economics Association.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Srinivasulu Rajendran should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.