Report NEP-DEV-2014-06-28This is the archive for NEP-DEV, a report on new working papers in the area of Development. Jacob A. Jordaan issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Felipe Kast & Dina Pomeranz, 2014. "Saving More to Borrow Less: Experimental Evidence from Access to Formal Savings Accounts in Chile," NBER Working Papers 20239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gabriela Calderón & Jesse M.Cunha ; & Giacomo De Giorgi, 2013. "Business Literacy and Development: Evidence from a Randomized Controlled Trial in Rural Mexico," Working Papers 2013-24, Banco de México.
- Kabunga, Nassul, 2014. "Adoption and Impact of Improved Cow Breeds on Household Welfare and Child Nutrition Outcomes: Empirical Evidence from Uganda," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170517, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Rajendran, Srinivasulu & Afari-Sefa, Victor & Bekunda, Mateete & Dominick, Inviolate & Lukumay, Philipo Joseph, 2014. "Does crop diversity contribute to dietary diversity? Evidence from integration of vegetables into maize based farming systems in Tanzania," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 170542, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Edeh, Hyacinth Onuorah & Gyimah-Brempong, Kwabena, 2014. "Determinants of Change and Household Responses to Food Insecurity: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169750, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Das, Ashis & Friedman, Jed & Kandpal, Eeshani, 2014. "Does involvement of local NGOs enhance public service delivery ? cautionary evidence from a Malaria-prevention evaluation in India," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6931, The World Bank.
- Alejandra Campero & Karen Kaiser, 2013. "Access to Credit: Awareness and Use of Formal and Informal Credit Institutions," Working Papers 2013-07, Banco de México.
- Daniel Chiquiar & Alejandrina Salcedo, 2013. "Mexican Migration to the United States: Underlying Economic Factors and Possible Scenarios for Future Flows," Working Papers 2013-20, Banco de México.
- Chandana Maitra, 2014. "Going Beyond Calories â€“ Looking At Experiential Food Insecurity In Urban Slum Households In Kolkata," Discussion Papers Series 523, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Verme, Paolo, 2014. "Economic development and female labor participation in the Middle East and North Africa : a test of the u-shape hypothesis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6927, The World Bank.
- Binder, Michael & Bluhm, Marcel, 2014. "On the Conditional Effects of IMF Loan Program Participation on Output Growth," IMFS Working Paper Series 78, Goethe University Frankfurt, Institute for Monetary and Financial Stability (IMFS).
- Smets, Lodewijk & Knack, Stephen, 2014. "World Bank lending and the quality of economic policy," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6924, The World Bank.