|Department of IT Management Copenhagen Business School Howitzvej 60 DK-2000 Frederiksberg Denmark|
|+45 3815 2353|
Copenhagen Business SchoolKøbenhavn, Denmark
: +45 3815 3815
Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg
RePEc:edi:cbschdk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Constantiou, Ioanna D & Kallinikos, Jannis, 2015. "New games, new rules: big data and the changing context of strategy," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63017, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kallinikos, Jannis & Constantiou, Ioanna D., 2015. "Big data revisited: a rejoinder," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 63020, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Ioanna D.Constantiou & Costas A. Courcoubetis, 2002. "Information Asymmetry Models in the Internet Connectivity Market," Game Theory and Information 0207005, EconWPA.
- Ioanna D. Constantiou & Nikolaos A. Mylonopoulos, 2002. "Towards Sustainable Quality Of Service In Interconnection," Game Theory and Information 0207004, EconWPA, revised 02 Sep 2002.
- Ioanna D. Constantiou & Anastasia Papazafeiropoulou, 2009. "The vendors' perspective on the choice process of IP telephony," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 9(1/2), pages 174-189.
- Constantiou, Ioanna D. & Kautz, Karlheinz, 0. "Economic factors and diffusion of IP telephony: Empirical evidence from an advanced market," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(3-4), pages 197-211, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Constantiou, Ioanna D & Kallinikos, Jannis, 2015.
"New games, new rules: big data and the changing context of strategy,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
63017, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Franco Visani, 2017. "Applying business analytics for performance measurement and management. The case study of a software company," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2017(2), pages 89-123.
- Niebel, Thomas & Rasel, Fabienne & Viete, Steffen, 2017. "BIG data - BIG gains? Empirical evidence on the link between big data analytics and innovation," ZEW Discussion Papers 17-053, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Seddon, Jonathan J.J.M. & Currie, Wendy L., 2017. "A model for unpacking big data analytics in high-frequency trading," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 300-307.
- Niebel, Thomas & Rasel, Fabienne & Viete, Steffen, 2017. "BIG Data - BIG Gains? Understanding the Link Between Big Data Analytics and Innovation," 28th European Regional ITS Conference, Passau 2017 169489, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Shahriar Akter & Samuel Fosso Wamba, 2016. "Big data analytics in E-commerce: a systematic review and agenda for future research," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(2), pages 173-194, May.
- Kallinikos, Jannis & Constantiou, Ioanna D., 2015.
"Big data revisited: a rejoinder,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
63020, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Purva Grover & Arpan Kumar Kar, 2017. "Big Data Analytics: A Review on Theoretical Contributions and Tools Used in Literature," Global Journal of Flexible Systems Management, Springer;Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management, vol. 18(3), pages 203-229, September.
- Ioanna D.Constantiou & Costas A. Courcoubetis, 2002.
"Information Asymmetry Models in the Internet Connectivity Market,"
Game Theory and Information
- Le Cadre, Hélène & Barth, Dominique & Pouyllau, Hélia, 2011. "QoS commitment between vertically integrated autonomous systems," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 214(3), pages 627-643, November.
- Wulf, Jochen & Limbach, Felix & Zarnekow, Rüdiger, 2010. "Analysis of QoS Platform Cooperation Strategies," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 39, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ioanna Constantiou should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.