Report NEP-MIC-2002-09-03This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Margaret McMillan & Dani Rodrik & Karen Horn Welch, 2002. "When Economic Reform Goes Wrong: Cashews in Mozambique," NBER Working Papers 9117, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paula Barnes & Rick Johnson & Anthony Kulys & Scott Hook, 2002. "Productivity and the structure of employment," Labor and Demography 0207006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- James Andreoni & William T. harbaugh & Lise Vesterlund, 2002. "The Carrot or the Stick: Rewards, Punishments, and Cooperation," University of Oregon Economics Department Working Papers 2002-01, University of Oregon Economics Department, revised 20 Aug 2002.
- Item repec:cla:levrem:7667 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Steven Matthews, 2002. "Moral Hazard and Capital Structure Dynamics (joint with Mathias Dewatripont and Patrick Legros) Note the special time," Theory workshop papers 357966000000000095, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Benoit Julien, 2002. "Competing Auctions with Discrete Valuations," Microeconomics 0207015, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ioanna D.Constantiou & Costas A. Courcoubetis, 2002. "Information Asymmetry Models in the Internet Connectivity Market," Game Theory and Information 0207005, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Younghwan In & Roberto Serrano, 2002. "Agenda Restrictions in Multi-Issue Bargaining (II): Unrestricted Agendas," Departmental Working Papers wp0206, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics.
- Frank Riedel, 2002. "Optimal Dynamic Choice of Durbale and Perishable Goods (joint with Peter Bank)," Theory workshop papers 357966000000000096, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Danyang Xie, 2002. "Power Risk Aversion Utility Functions," International Finance 0207006, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim-Sau Chung, 2002. "Optimal Repeated Auction with Tacit Collusion (joint with Atila Abdulkadiroglu)," Theory workshop papers 357966000000000093, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Lucia Foster & John Haltiwanger & C.J. Krizan, 2002. "The Link Between Aggregate and Micro Productivity Growth: Evidence from Retail Trade," NBER Working Papers 9120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.