by members of
Institut National de Statistique et d'Économie Appliquée (INSEA)
(National Institute of Statistics and Applied Economics))These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. Find also a compilation of publications from alumni here.
This page is updated in the first days of each month.
| Working papers | Journal articles | Books |
- BOUNADER, Lahcen, 2016. "Is there a crowding-out effect in the Moroccan context ? Evidence from structural VAR Analysis," MPRA Paper 69275, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lahcen, BOUNADER, 2016. "Optimal Monetary Policy in Behavioral New Keynesian Model," MPRA Paper 74743, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lahcen Achy & Samy Ben Naceur & Adel Ben Youssef & Samir Ghazouani, 2010. "Restructuring and Efficiency in the Manufacturing Sector: A Firm Level Approach Applied to Morocco," Working Papers 565, Economic Research Forum, revised Nov 2010.
- Lahcen Achy & Jawad El Otmani, 2009. "Understanding Financial Structure Of Nonlisted Firms In Mena Panel Data Approach Applied To Moroccan Firms," Working Papers 482, Economic Research Forum, revised Apr 2009.
- El Qalli, Yassine, 2009.
"Term Structure Equations Under Benchmark Framework,"
15667, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- El Qalli Yassine, 2009. "Term Structure Equations Under Benchmark Framework," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2009_13, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Lahcen Achy & Azzeddine Azzam & Khalid Sekkat, 2008. "Inference of Oligopoly Power with Limited Data: Manufacturing in Morocco," Working Papers 412, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2008.
- Lahcen Achy & Khalid Sekkat, 2007. "L'économie marocaine en questions: 1956-2006," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/14345, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khalid Sekkat & Lahcen Achy, 2007. "Competition, efficiency and competition policy in Morocco," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7404, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khalid Sekkat & Lahcen Achy, 2006. "Globalization, employment and income distribution in Developing Countries: Morocco," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7400, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lahcen ACHY, 2005. "Labor Market and Growth in Morocco," Labor and Demography 0512007, EconWPA.
- Lahcen ACHY & Khalid SEKKAT, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Employment in the Moroccan Manufacturing Sector," International Trade 0512011, EconWPA.
- Lahcen ACHY, 2005. "Taux de Change et Potentiel d'Exportation au Maroc," International Trade 0512009, EconWPA.
- Lahcen ACHY & Juliette Milgram, 2005. "Does a free trade area favors an optimum currency area? The Case of Morocco and the European Union," International Trade 0512012, EconWPA.
- Achy, Lahcen, 2005. "The Impact of Liberalizing the Telecommunication Sector in Morocco," MPRA Paper 8675, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Achy, Lahcen & Rigar, Sidi Mohamed, 2005.
"Déterminants de la structure financière des entreprises manufacturières au Maroc
[What Determines Financial Structure in the Moroccan Manufacturing Sector? A Firm Level Analysis]," MPRA Paper 8671, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 14 Sep 2007.
- Achy, Lahcen & Hassani, Aicha, 2005. "The Impact of Liberalizing International Trade of Banking Services in Morocco," MPRA Paper 8674, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2007.
- Lahcen ACHY, 2004. "Financial liberalization, saving, investment and growth in MENA countries," Finance 0411004, EconWPA.
- Khalid Sekkat & Lahcen Achy, 2004. "Copyright industries in Morocco," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7398, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lahcen Achy & Catherine Sofer, 2004. "Marché du travail et genre Maghreb-Europe," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00367275, HAL.
- Lahcen Achy, 2003. "Taux De Change Et Potentiel D?Exportation Au Maroc Cas Des Industries De Textile Habillement Et Cuir," Working Papers 0318, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2003.
- Achy, Lahcen, 2001. "Equilibrium exchange rate and misalignment In selected MENA countries," MPRA Paper 4799, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2001.
- Lahcen Achy & Khalid Sekkat, 2011. "Training, New Equipment and Job Creation: A Firm-level Analysis using Moroccan Data," The European Journal of Development Research, Palgrave Macmillan;European Association of Development Research and Training Institutes (EADI), vol. 23(4), pages 615-629, September.
- Yassine El Qalli, 2010. "Recursive Bayesian Estimation In Forward Price Models Implied By Fair Pricing," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(02), pages 301-333.
- Lahcen Achy, 2009. "Corporate Capital Structure Choices In Mena: Empirical Evidence From Non-Listed Firms In Morocco," Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 1(02), pages 255-273.
- Lahcen ACHY & Azzeddine AZZAM & Khalid SEKKAT, 2009. "Coping With Data Limitations When Measuring Oligopoly Power In A Developing Country," Regional and Sectoral Economic Studies, Euro-American Association of Economic Development, vol. 9(2).
- Lahcen Achy & Khalid Sekkat, 2003. "The European Single Currency and MENA's Exports to Europe," Review of Development Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 563-582, November.
- L. Achy, 2003. "Parity reversion persistence in real exchange rates: middle income country case," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 541-553.
- Lahcen Achy, 2001. "Purchasing power parity and cointegration: the case of North African currencies," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 17.
- Lahcen Achy & Jérôme De Henau & Nacer El Kadiri & Kamel Kateb & Jacqueline Laufer & Catherine Marry & Margaret Maruani & Danièle Meulders & Rachel Silvera & Catherine Sofer & Salma Zouari, 2004. "Marché du travail et genre: Maghreb-Europe," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, number 12.