Croissance economique et pauvrete au Maroc: le contexte theorique
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Abdelaziz Chaoubi, 2004. "Distributions des dépenses de consommation des ménages au Maroc : une analyse paramétrique," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 12(2), pages 85-106.
More about this item
KeywordsPAUVRETE ; CROISSANCE ECONOMIQUE;
- I30 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fth:michde:c1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .