Labor Market and Growth in Morocco
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F Z Alaoui Moustain, 2004. "Market distortions and the informal economy: the case of Morocco," Working Papers 542774, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, "undated".
"Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms,"
08/12, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, 2008. "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," THEMA Working Papers 2008-39, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe J. Nordman, 2014. "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," Post-Print hal-01474439, HAL.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe J. Nordman, 2013. "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," Working Papers halshs-00854522, HAL.
- repec:pit:wpaper:270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012.
"Dualisme Migration et Chômage au Maroc
[Morocco dualism migration and unemployment policies]," MPRA Paper 38365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Market; Education; Public employment; Morocco;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-12-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HRM-2005-12-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0512007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.