Labor Market and Growth in Morocco
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Florence Jaumotte, 2003. "Female Labour Force Participation: Past Trends and Main Determinants in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 376, OECD Publishing.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2007.
"Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy,"
NBER Chapters,in: Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications of Reform, pages 253-294
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2005. "Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy," CEIS Research Paper 67, Tor Vergata University, CEIS.
- Agar Brugiavini & Franco Peracchi, 2008. "Fiscal Implications of Pension Reforms in Italy," Working Papers 2008_30, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Jean-Marc Burniaux & Romain Duval & Florence Jaumotte, 2004. "Coping with Ageing: A Dynamic Approach to Quantify the Impact of Alternative Policy Options on Future Labour Supply in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 371, OECD Publishing.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/11049 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Gruber & David Wise, 2005. "Social Security Programs and Retirement around the World: Fiscal Implications, Introduction and Summary," NBER Working Papers 11290, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thai-Thanh Dang & Pablo Antolín & Howard Oxley, 2001. "Fiscal Implications of Ageing: Projections of Age-Related Spending," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 305, OECD Publishing.
- Romain Duval, 2003. "The Retirement Effects of Old-Age Pension and Early Retirement Schemes in OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 370, OECD Publishing.
- Productivity Commission, 2005. "Economic Implications of an Ageing Australia," Labor and Demography 0506001, EconWPA.
- Peter Scherer, 2002. "Age of Withdrawal from the Labour Force in OECD Countries," OECD Labour Market and Social Policy Occasional Papers 49, OECD Publishing.
- Joaquim Oliveira Martins & Frédéric Gonand & Pablo Antolín & Christine de la Maisonneuve & Kwang-Yeol Yoo, 2005. "The Impact of Ageing on Demand, Factor Markets and Growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 420, OECD Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F Z Alaoui Moustain, 2004. "Market distortions and the informal economy: the case of Morocco," Working Papers 542774, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, "undated".
"Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms,"
08/12, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, 2008. "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," THEMA Working Papers 2008-39, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe J. Nordman, 2014. "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," Post-Print hal-01474439, HAL.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe J. Nordman, 2013. "Task Organization, Human Capital and Wages in Moroccan Exporting Firms," Working Papers halshs-00854522, HAL.
- repec:pit:wpaper:270 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2012.
"Dualisme Migration et Chômage au Maroc
[Morocco dualism migration and unemployment policies]," MPRA Paper 38365, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsLabor Market; Education; Public employment; Morocco;
- J - Labor and Demographic Economics
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2005-12-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CWA-2005-12-20 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-HRM-2005-12-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpla:0512007. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.