Approche Multidimensionnelle de la Pauvreté: Présentation Théorique et Application au cas de la Ville de Marrakech
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria-Noel Pi Alperin & Françoise Seyte & Michel Terraza, 2005. "Mesure multidimensionnelle de la pauvreté en Argentine," Working Papers 05-03, LAMETA, Universitiy of Montpellier, revised Jan 2005.
- François Bourguignon & Satya Chakravarty, 2003. "The Measurement of Multidimensional Poverty," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(1), pages 25-49, April.
- Sami Bibi & Abdel-Rahmen El Lahga, 2006. "Les mesures multidimensionnelles de la pauvreté: une application sur l'Afrique du Sud et l'Égypte," Cahiers de recherche 0639, CIRPEE.
- Bibi, Sami, 2005. "Measuring Poverty in a Multidimensional Perspective: a Review of Literature," Working Papers PMMA 2005-07, PEP-PMMA.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brahim Elmorchid & Noha Samy & Khalid Sekkat & Jay Squalli, 2013.
"Arab Passengers' Airlines Framework And Performance: A Cross Countries Analysis,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-21.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2012. "Arab Passengers’ Airlines Framework and Performance: A Cross-Countries Analysis," Working Papers 695, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Noha S. Omar & Khalid Sekkat, 2012. "Egypt Airline Passengers Market: Competition and Performance," Working Papers 669, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Brahim Morchid & Khalid Sekkat, 2012. "Moroccan Passenger Airlines Framework and Performance," Working Papers 725, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Feubi Pamen, Eric Patrick & Gankou, Jean Marie & Emini, Arnault Christian, 2010.
"Dynamique de la pauvreté non monétaire au Cameroun entre 2001 et 2007: analyse en correspondances multiples et tests de dominance stochastique
[Dynamic of non monetary poverty in Cameroon between 2," MPRA Paper 32701, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:erg:wpaper:513. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sherine Ghoneim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/erfaceg.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.