Arab Passengers' Airlines Framework And Performance: A Cross Countries Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Khalid Sekkat, 2012. "Arab Passengers’ Airlines Framework and Performance: A Cross-Countries Analysis," Working Papers 695, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
References listed on IDEAS
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2003.
"Regulation, market structure and performance in telecommunications,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(1), pages 99-142.
- Olivier Boylaud & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2000. "Regulation, Market Structure and Performance in Telecommunications," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 237, OECD Publishing.
- Touhami Abdelkhalek & Ejjanoui, 2010. "Approche Multidimensionnelle de la Pauvreté: Présentation Théorique et Application au cas de la Ville de Marrakech," Working Papers 513, Economic Research Forum, revised 04 Jan 2010.
- Zhang, Anming & Zhang, Yimin, 2006. "Rivalry between strategic alliances," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 287-301, March.
- Rauf Gönenç & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2003.
"Regulation, market structure and performance in air passenger transportation,"
OECD Economic Studies,
OECD Publishing, vol. 2001(1), pages 183-227.
- Rauf Gönenç & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2000. "Regulation, Market Structure and Performance in Air Passenger Transportation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 254, OECD Publishing.
- Brueckner, Jan K., 2001. "The economics of international codesharing: an analysis of airline alliances," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 19(10), pages 1475-1498, December.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Laura Munro, 2009.
"Assessing Barriers to Trade in Services in the MENA Region,"
OECD Trade Policy Papers
84, OECD Publishing.
- Mohamed Ali Marouani & Laura Munro, 2009. "Assessing Barriers to Trade in Services in The MENA Region," Working Papers 496, Economic Research Forum, revised Jul 2009.
More about this item
KeywordsArab airlines; competition; welfare;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wsi:medjxx:v:05:y:2013:i:02:n:s1793812013500107. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tai Tone Lim). General contact details of provider: http://www.worldscinet.com/medj/medj.shtml .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.