|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
School of Business Management
American University of Sharjah
: (971) 6-5055002
RePEc:edi:deausae (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Jay Squalli, 2012. "The Performance of the Airline Passenger Market in the United Arab Emirates," Working Papers 724, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Squalli, Jay, 2017. "Renewable energy, coal as a baseload power source, and greenhouse gas emissions: Evidence from U.S. state-level data," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 127(C), pages 479-488.
- Arzaghi, Mohammad & Squalli, Jay, 2015. "How price inelastic is demand for gasoline in fuel-subsidizing economies?," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 117-124.
- Squalli, Jay, 2014. "Airline passenger traffic openness and the performance of Emirates Airline," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 54(1), pages 138-145.
- Brahim Elmorchid & Noha Samy & Khalid Sekkat & Jay Squalli, 2013.
"Arab Passengers' Airlines Framework And Performance: A Cross Countries Analysis,"
Middle East Development Journal (MEDJ),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(02), pages 1-21.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2012. "Arab Passengers’ Airlines Framework and Performance: A Cross-Countries Analysis," Working Papers 695, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Squalli Jay, 2012. "Expected Returns to Education and Experience in the United Arab Emirates," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 8(2), pages 1-17, October.
- Jay Squalli & Kenneth Wilson, 2011. "A New Measure of Trade Openness," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(10), pages 1745-1770, October.
- Jay, Squalli, 2011. "Is the dollar peg suitable for the largest economies of the Gulf Cooperation Council?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 496-512, October.
- Jay Squalli, 2010. "Advertising Expenditure, Enplanement, and Market Concentration," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 147-166.
- Squalli, Jay, 2010. "An empirical assessment of U.S. state-level immigration and environmental emissions," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(5), pages 1170-1175, March.
- Jay Squalli & Kenneth Wilson & Sarah Hugo, 2010. "An analysis of market access," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 42(14), pages 1833-1844.
- Jay Squalli & Kenneth Wilson, 2009. "Openness and access," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 41(3), pages 363-379.
- Jay Squalli, 2009. "Measuring the safety elasticity of advertising," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(17), pages 1773-1776.
- Squalli, Jay, 2009. "Restorative advertising in the airline sector," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 47-51.
- Hicham Benjelloun & Jay Squalli, 2008. "Do general indexes mask sectoral efficiencies?: A multiple variance ratio assessment of Middle Eastern equity markets," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 4(2), pages 136-151, April.
- Jay Squalli & Kenneth Wilson & Sarah Hugo, 2008. "An analysis of growth competitiveness," International Review of Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(1), pages 105-126.
- Jay Squalli, 2007. "Sectoral cointegration and causality analyses of the UAE financial markets," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 3(5), pages 327-334.
- Squalli, Jay, 2007. "Electricity consumption and economic growth: Bounds and causality analyses of OPEC members," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 1192-1205, November.
- Jay Squalli & Mohsen Saad, 2006. "Accidents airline safety perceptions and consumer demand," Journal of Economics and Finance, Springer;Academy of Economics and Finance, vol. 30(3), pages 297-305, September.
- Jay Squalli, 2006. "A non-parametric assessment of weak-form efficiency in the UAE financial markets," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(18), pages 1365-1373.
- Jay Squalli, 2005. "Optimal fares under uncertainty about airline safety," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(4), pages 223-226.
- Jay Squalli, 2005. "Do consumers have imperfect recollection about airline safety?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 169-176.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Jay Squalli should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.