Airline alliances and entry deterrence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Min, Hokey & Joo, Seong-Jong, 2016. "A comparative performance analysis of airline strategic alliances using data envelopment analysis," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 99-110.
- Ishii, Masahiro & Lee, Paul Tae-Woo & Tezuka, Koichiro & Chang, Young-Tae, 2013. "A game theoretical analysis of port competition," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 92-106.
- repec:eee:transb:v:104:y:2017:i:c:p:317-336 is not listed on IDEAS
- Noha S. Omar & Khalid Sekkat, 2012. "Egypt Airline Passengers Market: Competition and Performance," Working Papers 669, Economic Research Forum, revised 2012.
- Xia, Wenyi & Zhang, Anming, 2016. "High-speed rail and air transport competition and cooperation: A vertical differentiation approach," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 94(C), pages 456-481.
- Lin, Ming Hsin & Mantin, Benny, 2015. "Airport privatization in international inter-hub and spoke networks," Economics of Transportation, Elsevier, vol. 4(4), pages 189-199.
- Akio Kawasaki & Ming Hsin Lin, 2013. "Airline Schedule Competition and the Entry Route Choices of Low-Cost Carriers," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(2), pages 97-114, June.
- Kappes, Jan Willem & Merkert, Rico, 2013. "Barriers to entry into European aviation markets revisited: A review and analysis of managerial perceptions," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 57(C), pages 58-69.
- Mahito Okura, 2009. "An economic analysis of risk management in the airline industry," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 29(2), pages 566-574.
- Lin, Ming Hsin, 2013. "Airport privatization in congested hub–spoke networks," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 54(C), pages 51-67.
- Lin, Ming Hsin, 2012. "Airlines-within-airlines strategies and existence of low-cost carriers," Transportation Research Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(3), pages 637-651.
- repec:eee:jaitra:v:67:y:2018:i:c:p:134-145 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hattori Keisuke & Lin Ming-Hsin, 2011.
"Alliance Partner Choice in Markets with Vertical and Horizontal Externalities,"
The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-27, June.
- Hattori, Keisuke & Lin, Ming Hsin, 2010. "Alliance Partner Choice in Markets with Vertical and Horizontal Externalities," MPRA Paper 25732, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Wang, Hua & Meng, Qiang & Zhang, Xiaoning, 2014. "Game-theoretical models for competition analysis in a new emerging liner container shipping market," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 70(C), pages 201-227.
More about this item
KeywordsHub-spoke network Airline alliances Entry deterrence;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:transe:v:44:y:2008:i:4:p:637-652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/600244/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.