Trade Liberalization and Employment in the Moroccan Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Sekkat Khalid, 2007. "Sources of Growth in Morocco: An Emperical Analysis in a Regional Perspective," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 2(1), pages 1-17, June.
- Krishna B. Kumar & Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, "undated".
"What Determines Firm Size?,"
CRSP working papers
496, Center for Research in Security Prices, Graduate School of Business, University of Chicago.
- Krishna B. Kumar & Raghuram G. Rajan & Luigi Zingales, 1999. "What Determines Firm Size?," NBER Working Papers 7208, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kumar, Krishna B & Rajan, Raghuram G & Zingales, Luigi, 1999. "What Determines Firm Size?," CEPR Discussion Papers 2211, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Revenga, Ana, 1997. "Employment and Wage Effects of Trade Liberalization: The Case of Mexican Manufacturing," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 20-43, July.
- Milner, Chris & Wright, Peter, 1998. "Modelling Labour Market Adjustment to Trade Liberalisation in an Industrialising Economy," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 108(447), pages 509-528, March.
- Sanjaya Lall, "undated". "The Employment Impact Of Globalisation In Developing Countries," QEH Working Papers qehwps93, Queen Elizabeth House, University of Oxford.
- Agenor, Pierre-Richard & Aynaoui, Karim El, 2003. "Labor market policies and unemployment in Morocco : a quantitative analysis," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3091, The World Bank.
- Harrison, Ann & Hanson, Gordon, 1999.
"Who gains from trade reform? Some remaining puzzles,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 125-154, June.
- Ann Harrison & Gordon Hanson, 1999. "Who Gains from Trade Reform? Some Remaining Puzzles," NBER Working Papers 6915, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas F. Rutherford & E. Elisabet Rutstrom & David Tarr, 2014.
"Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: APPLIED TRADE POLICY MODELING IN 16 COUNTRIES Insights and Impacts from World Bank CGE Based Projects, chapter 17, pages 405-437
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Rutherford, Thomas F. & Rutstrom, E. Elisabet & Tarr, David, 1997. "Morocco's free trade agreement with the EU: A quantitative assessment," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 237-269, April.
- Harabi, Najib, 2003.
"Déterminants de la croissance des entreprises: Une analyse empirique du Maroc
[Determinants of Firm Growth: An Empirical Analysis from Morocco]," MPRA Paper 4440, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greenaway, David & Hine, Robert C. & Wright, Peter, 1999. "An empirical assessment of the impact of trade on employment in the United Kingdom," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 485-500, September.
- Rauch, James E., 1991. "Modelling the informal sector formally," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 33-47, January.
- André Sapir & Mathias Dewatripont & Khalid Sekkat, 1999. "Trade and jobs in Europe: much ado about nothing?," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/8076, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Khalid Sekkat, 2004. "The sources of growth in Morocco: an empirical analysis in a regional perspective," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7356, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Currie, Janet & Harrison, Ann E, 1997. "Sharing the Costs: The Impact of Trade Reform on Capital and Labor in Morocco," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(3), pages 44-71, July.
- Dewatripont, Mathias & Sapir, Andre & Sekkat, Khalid (ed.), 1999. "Trade and Jobs in Europe: Much Ado About Nothing?," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293606.
- Gauthier, Bernard & Gersovitz, Mark, 1997. "Revenue erosion through exemption and evasion in Cameroon, 1993," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 407-424, June.
- Ana L. Revenga, 1992. "Exporting Jobs?The Impact of Import Competition on Employment and Wages in U. S. Manufacturing," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 107(1), pages 255-284.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mouna Cherkaoui & Ayache Khellaf & Abdelaziz Nihou, 2011. "The Price Effect of Tariff Liberalization in Morocco: Measuring the Impact on Household Welfare," Working Papers 637, Economic Research Forum, revised 10 Jan 2011.
- Gupta, Avnesh Kumar, 2014. "Trade Liberalisation and Its Impact on Employment: An Analysis of Indian Experiences (With Special References of Indian Manufacturing Industries)," MPRA Paper 80030, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
More about this item
KeywordsTrade liberalization; Employment; Firm-level analysis;
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wpa:wuwpit:0512011. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA). General contact details of provider: http://econwpa.repec.org .