Trade and jobs in Europe: much ado about nothing?
No abstract is available for this item.
To our knowledge, this item is not available for
download. To find whether it is available, there are three
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
|Date of creation:||1999|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: CP135, 50, avenue F.D. Roosevelt, 1050 Bruxelles|
Web page: http://difusion.ulb.ac.be
More information through EDIRC
- Helmut Hofer & Peter Huber, 2003.
"Wage and Mobility Effects of Trade and Migration on the Austrian Labour Market,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 30(2), pages 107-125, June.
- Hofer, Helmut & Huber, Peter, 2001. "Wage and Mobility Effects of Trade and Migration on the Austrian Labour Market," Economics Series 97, Institute for Advanced Studies.
- Willem Molle, 2002. "Globalization, Regionalism and Labour Markets: Should We Recast the Foundations of the EU Regime in Matters of Regional (Rural and Urban) Development?," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(2), pages 161-172.
- Thierry Verdier, 2005. "Intégration commerciale « socialement responsable » : une approche en termes d'économie politique," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 13(4), pages 55-121.
- Thierry Verdier, 2005. "Intégration commerciale " socialement responsable " : une approche en termes d'économie politique," Post-Print halshs-00754061, HAL.
- Novella Bottini & Michael Gasiorek, 2009. "Trade and Job Reallocation: Evidence for Morocco," Working Papers 492, Economic Research Forum, revised Jun 2009.
- Novella Bottini & Michael Gasiorek, 2009. "Trade and Job Reallocation: Evidence for Morocco," LIUC Papers in Economics 224, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Robert Stehrer, 2004. "Can Trade Explain the Sector Bias of Skill-biased Technical Change?," wiiw Working Papers 30, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Sapir, André, 2000. "Who is Afraid of Globalization? The Challenge of Domestic Adjustment in Europe and America," CEPR Discussion Papers 2595, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Michael W. Klein & Scott Schuh & Robert K. Triest, 2002. "Job creation, job destruction, and international competition: a literature review," Working Papers 02-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Lahcen ACHY & Khalid SEKKAT, 2005. "Trade Liberalization and Employment in the Moroccan Manufacturing Sector," International Trade 0512011, EconWPA.
- Jolanda Peeters & Albert de Vaal, 2003. "Explaining the Wage Gap: Intra-Industry Trade, Services Linkages and Falling Transportation Costs," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 1(3), pages 251-280, December.
- Peter Huber & Yvonne Wolfmayr-Schnitzer, 2000. "Foreign Trade and Wages," WIFO Monatsberichte (monthly reports), WIFO, vol. 73(3), pages 197-210, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ulb:ulbeco:2013/8076. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed