The European Single Currency and MENA's Exports to Europe
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1988.
"Exchange rate volatility and misalignment: evaluating some proposals for reform,"
Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 185-231.
- Jacob A. Frenkel & Morris Goldstein, 1989. "Exchange Rate Volatility and Misalignment: Evaluating Some Proposals for Reform," NBER Working Papers 2894, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Grobar, Lisa Morris, 1993. "The effect of real exchange rate uncertainty on LDC manufactured exports," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 367-376, August.
- Michel Galy & Michael T. Hadjimichael, 1997. "The CFA Franc Zone and the EMU," IMF Working Papers 1997/156, International Monetary Fund.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Sekkat, Khalid, 2016. "Exchange rate misalignment and export diversification in developing countries," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 1-14.
- Ngongang, Elie, 2011. "Impact of Exchange Rate Policy on the Trade of Industrial Products in Sub-Saharan Africa from 1975 to 2007," Review of Applied Economics, Lincoln University, Department of Financial and Business Systems, vol. 7(1-2), pages 1-27, March.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & NABLI, 2002.
"Exchange Rate Regime and Competitiveness of Manufactured Exports: The case of MENA Countries,"
- Marie-Ange Véganzonès-Varoudakis & M.K. Nabli, 2004. "Exchange Rate Regime and Competitiveness of Manufactured Exports: The case of MENA Countries," Post-Print hal-03059894, HAL.
- Issiaka Coulibaly, 2014. "Competitiveness and growth within the CFA franc zone: Does the switch to the Euro matter?," International Economics, CEPII research center, issue 139, pages 1-18.
- Mwita Chacha & Szymon Stojek, 2019. "Colonial ties and civil conflict intervention: Clarifying the causal mechanisms," Conflict Management and Peace Science, Peace Science Society (International), vol. 36(1), pages 42-62, January.
- Dubas, Justin M., 2009. "The Importance of the Exchange Rate Regime in Limiting Misalignment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1612-1622, October.
- Wesley, J.D. & Shen, Xuan & Li, Sheng & Wilson, Norbert L.W., 2012. "Agricultural Trade Bias in Exchange Rate Volatility Effect Estimation: An Application of Meta-Regression Analysis," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124870, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Agnès Bénassy‐Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2005.
"On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub‐Saharan Africa,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 349-373, March.
- A. Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2003. "On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub-Saharian Africa," THEMA Working Papers 2003-38, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2003. "On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub-Saharian Africa," Working Papers 2003-11, CEPII research center.
- Beestermöller, Matthias & Disdier, Anne-Célia & Fontagné, Lionel, 2018.
"Impact of European food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from Chinese firms,"
China Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 66-82.
- Matthias Beestermöller & Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Gérard Fontagné, 2016. "Impact of European Food Safety Border Inspections on Agri-Food Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firms," CESifo Working Paper Series 5840, CESifo.
- Matthias Beestermöller & Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné, 2018. "Impact of European food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) hal-01659787, HAL.
- Beestermöller, Matthias & Disdier, Anne-Celia & Fontagne, Lionel, 2018. "Impact of European food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Munich Reprints in Economics 62824, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Matthias Beestermöller & Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné, 2018. "Impact of European food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01659787, HAL.
- Lionel Fontagné & Anne-Célia Disdier & Matthias Beestermöller, 2016. "Impact of European Food Safety Border Inspections on Agri-Food Exports: Evidence from Chinese Firms," Working Papers 2016-04, CEPII research center.
- Matthias Beestermöller & Anne-Célia Disdier & Lionel Fontagné, 2018. "Impact of European food safety border inspections on agri-food exports: Evidence from Chinese firms," Post-Print hal-01659787, HAL.
- Canh Phuc NGUYEN & Christophe SCHINCKUS, 2020. "The Spending Behavior of Government through the Lenses of Global Uncertainty and Economic Integration," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(2), pages 35-57, July.
- Céline CARRERE, 2003. "African Regional Agreements: Their Impact on Trade With or Without Currency Unions," Working Papers 200311, CERDI.
- Léonce Ndikumana, 2003. "Capital Flows, Capital Account Regimes, and Foreign Exchange Rate Regimes in Africa," Working Papers wp55, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Carmen Reinhart & Mohsin S. Khan, 1995.
"Capital Flows in the APEC Region,"
IMF Occasional Papers
1995/015, International Monetary Fund.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1995. "Capital Flows in the APEC Region," MPRA Paper 8200, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reinhart, Carmen & Khan, Mohsin, 1995. "Macroeconomic Management in APEC Economies: The Response to Capital Inflows," MPRA Paper 8148, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kargbo, Joseph M., 2003. "Cointegration Tests of Purchasing Power Parity in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 31(10), pages 1673-1685, October.
- Fielding, David & Shields, Kalvinder, 2001.
"Modelling macroeconomic shocks in the CFA Franc Zone,"
Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 199-223, October.
- David Fielding & Kalvinder Shields, 2000. "Modeling Macroeconomic Shocks in the CFA Franc Zone," Discussion Papers in Economics 00/7, Division of Economics, School of Business, University of Leicester.
- International Monetary Fund, 2007. "Implications of Oil Inflows for Savings and Reserve Management in the Cemac," IMF Working Papers 2007/243, International Monetary Fund.
- Hasanov Akram, 2011. "Exchange rate risk and trade flows: the case of Belarus, Kazakhstan, Russia, and Ukraine," EERC Working Paper Series 11/09e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Manuel F. Montes, 1996. "Country Responses to Massive Capital Flows," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-1996-121, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- André, NYEMBWE & Konstantin, KHOLODILIN, 2005. "North-South Asymmetric Relationships : Does the EMU Business Affect Small African Economies ?," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005032, UniversitÃ© catholique de Louvain, DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques.
- Pippenger, John, 2004. "The Modern Theory of the LOP and PPP: Some Implications," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt60z886n7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:rdevec:v:7:y:2003:i:4:p:563-582. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1363-6669 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.