International trade and economic growth in the european monetary system
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fountas, Stilianos & Aristotelous, Kyriacos, 1999.
"Has the European Monetary System led to more exports? Evidence from four European Union countries,"
Elsevier, vol. 62(3), pages 357-363, March.
- Stilianos Fountas & Kyriacos Aristotelous, 1998. "Has the European Monetary System Led to More Exports? Evidence from Four European Union Countries," Working Papers 31, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1998.
- Michael T. Belongia, 1988. "Prospects for international policy coordination: some lessons from the EMS," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Jul, pages 19-29.
- Ansgar Belke & Leo Kaas, 2004.
"Exchange Rate Movements and Employment Growth: An OCA Assessment of the CEE Economies,"
Springer;Austrian Institute for Economic Research;Austrian Economic Association, vol. 31(2), pages 247-280, June.
- Ansgar Belke & Leo Kaas, 2004. "Exchange Rate Movements and Employment Growth: An OCA Assessment of the CEE Economies," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 247-280, June.
- Ronald MacDonald, 2000. "The role of the exchange rate in economic growth: a euro-zone perspective," Working Paper Research 09, National Bank of Belgium.
- Don Bredin & Stilianos Fountas & Eithne Murphy, 2003.
"An Empirical Analysis of Short-run and Long-run Irish Export Functions: Does exchange rate volatility matter?,"
International Review of Applied Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 193-208.
- Donal Bredin & Stilianos Fountas & Eithne Murphy, 1998. "An Empirical Analysis of Short-Run and Long-Run Irish Export Functions: Does Exchange Rate Volatility Matter?," Working Papers 22, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 1998.
- Bredin, Don & Fountas, Stilianos & Murphy, Eithne, 2002. "An Empirical Analysis of Short-Run and Long-Run Irish Export Functions: Does Exchange Rate Volatility Matter?," Research Technical Papers 1/RT/02, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004.
"De jure versus de facto Exchange Rate Stabilization in Central and Eastern Europe,"
University of St. Gallen, School of Economics and Political Science, Swiss Institute for International Economics and Applied Economics Research, vol. 59(02), pages 171-190, June.
- Schnabl, Gunther, 2003. "De jure versus de facto: Exchange rate stabilization in Central and Eastern Europe," Tübinger Diskussionsbeiträge 269, University of Tübingen, School of Business and Economics.
- Gunther Schnabl, 2004. "De jure versus de facto Exchange Rate Stabilization in Central and Eastern Europe," International Finance 0404013, EconWPA.
- Matthias Göcke & Ansgar Belke, 1999. "Micro and Macro Hysteresis in Employment under Exchange Rate Uncertainty," Computing in Economics and Finance 1999 722, Society for Computational Economics.
- Ngongang, Elie, 2011. "Impact of Exchange Rate Policy on the Trade of Industrial Products in Sub-Saharan Africa from 1975 to 2007," Review of Applied Economics, Review of Applied Economics, vol. 7(1-2).
- Rahman, Sajjadur & Serletis, Apostolos, 2009. "The effects of exchange rate uncertainty on exports," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 500-507, September.
- Ansgar Belke & Daniel Gros, 2001. "Real Impacts of Intra-European Exchange Rate Variability: A Case for EMU?," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 12(3), pages 231-264, July.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Jacques Le Cacheux, 1988.
"Ruptures et continuités dans l'orientation des politiques macroéconomiques des pays de l'OCDE,"
Revue de l'OFCE,
Programme National Persée, vol. 22(1), pages 131-164.
- Jean-Paul Fitoussi & Jacques Le Cacheux, 1988. "Ruptures et continuités dans l'orientation des politiques macroéconomiques des pays de l'OCDE," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/5952, Sciences Po.
- Buscher, Herbert & Mueller, Claudia, 1999. "Exchange Rate Volatility Effects on the German Labour Market: A Survey of Recent Results and Extensions," IZA Discussion Papers 37, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Khalid Sekkat, 2001. "On the Aggregate Impact of Exchange Rate Variability on EU Trade," German Economic Review, Verein für Socialpolitik, vol. 2(1), pages 57-78, February.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:eecrev:v:31:y:1987:i:1-2:p:389-398. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/eer .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.