Parity reversion persistence in real exchange rates: middle income country case
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shang-Jin Wei & David C. Parsley, 1995. "Purchasing Power Disparity During the Floating Rate Period: Exchange Rate Volatility, Trade Barriers and Other Culprits," NBER Working Papers 5032, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Salah A. Nusair, 2003. "Testing The Validity Of Purchasing Power Parity For Asian Countries During The Current Float," Journal of Economic Development, Chung-Ang Unviersity, Department of Economics, vol. 28(2), pages 129-147, December.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2016.
"Real Exchange Rate Persistence and Country Characteristics,"
Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics Working Paper Series
31, Villanova School of Business Department of Economics and Statistics.
- Michael Curran & Adnan Velic, 2017. "Real Exchange Rate Persistence and Country Characteristics," Trinity Economics Papers tep0917, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Arize, Augustine C. & Malindretos, John & Ghosh, Dilip, 2015. "Purchasing power parity-symmetry and proportionality: Evidence from 116 countries," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 69-85.
- Guneratne Banda Wickremasinghe, 2004.
"Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in Developing Economies:Some Empirical Evidence from Sri Lanka,"
- Guneratne B Wickremasinghe, 2004. "Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis in Developing Economies: Some Empirical Evidence from Sri Lanka," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 236, Econometric Society.
- Paresh Kumar Narayan, 2006. "Are bilateral real exchange rates stationary? Evidence from Lagrange multiplier unit root tests for India," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(1), pages 63-70.
- Baharumshah, Ahmad Zubaidi & Chan, Tze-Haw & Aggarwal, Raj, 2006. "The Changing Dynamics of the East Asian Real Exchange Rates after the Financial Crisis: Further Evidence on Mean Reversion," MPRA Paper 6090, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 22 Nov 2007.
- Marcos José Dal Bianco, 2008. "Argentinean real exchange rate 1900-2006, test purchasing power parity theory," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 35(1 Year 20), pages 33-64, June.
- Tastan Huseyin, 2005. "Do real exchange rates contain a unit root? Evidence from Turkish data," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 37(17), pages 2037-2053.
- Narayan Paresh K & Prasad Biman Chand, 2005. "The Validity of Purchasing Power Parity Hypothesis for Eleven Middle Eastern Countries," Review of Middle East Economics and Finance, De Gruyter, vol. 3(2), pages 44-58, August.
- Guneratne B. Wickremasinghe, 2005. "Purchasing Power Parity of Papua New Guinea: evidence from the floating exchange rate regime," Applied Financial Economics Letters, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 1(6), pages 335-338, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:35:y:2003:i:5:p:541-553. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .