Purchasing Power Parity versus the EU in the Mediterranean countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2009.
"Purchasing power parity in Central and Eastern European countries: an analysis of unit roots and nonlinearities,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(1), pages 87-94.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas, 2007. "Purchasing Power Parity In Central And Eastern European Countries: An Analysis Of Unit Roots And Nonlinearities," Working Papers. Serie AD 2007-22, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Mariam CAMARERO & Juan Carlos CUESTAS & Javier ORDÃÑEZ, 2008. "The Role Of Commodity Terms Of Trade In The Determination Of The Real Exchange Rates Of The Mediterranean Countries," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 46(2), pages 188-205.
- Mariam Camarero & Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordonez, 2008.
"Nonlinear trend stationarity of real exchange rates: the case of the Mediterranean countries,"
International Journal of Banking, Accounting and Finance,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 1(1), pages 30-46.
- Juan Carlos Cuestas & Javier Ordoñez Monfort & Maria Amparo Camarero Olivas, 2006. "Nonlinear trend stationary of real exchange rates: The case of the Mediterranean countries," Working Papers. Serie AD 2006-27, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:apfiec:v:16:y:2006:i:1-2:p:157-167. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAFE20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.