Marché du travail et genre: Maghreb-Europe
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christophe Muller, & Christophe Nordman, "undated".
"Wages and Human Capital in Exporting Firms in Morocco,"
06/04, University of Nottingham, CREDIT.
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, 2006. "Wages and Human Capital in Exporting Firms in Morocco," Working Papers DT/2006/06, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Christophe Muller & Christophe Nordman, 2005. "Wage And Human Capital In Exporting Firms In Morocco," Working Papers. Serie AD 2005-14, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Christophe MULLER & Christophe NORDMAN, "undated". "Wages and Human Capital in Exporting Firms in Morocco," Middle East and North Africa 330400044, EcoMod.
- Thomas Kirszbaum & Yael Brinbaum & Patrick Simon & Esin Gezer, 2009. "The Children of Immigrants in France: The emergence of a second generation," Papers inwopa574, Innocenti Working Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bxr:bxrbes:3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Benoit Pauwels). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dulbebe.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .