by members of
Department of Economics
These are publications listed in RePEc written by members of the above institution who are registered with the RePEc Author Service. Thus this compiles the works all those currently affiliated with this institutions, not those affilated at the time of publication. List of registered members. Register yourself. This page is updated in the first days of each month.
Labovitz School of Business and Economics
University of Minnesota-Duluth
Duluth, Minnesota (United States)
| Working papers | Journal articles |
- Yamin Ahmad & Luiggi Donayre, 2014. "Outliers and Persistence in Threshold Autoregressive Processes: A Puzzle?," Working Papers 14-02, UW-Whitewater, Department of Economics.
- Donayre, Luiggi & Eo, Yunjong & Morley, James, 2014. "Improving Likelihood-Ratio-Based Confidence Intervals for Threshold Parameters in Finite Samples," Working Papers 2014-04, University of Sydney, School of Economics.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah & Badassa Tadasse, 2009. "Tourism and Economic Growth in Latin American Countries(LAC): Further Empirical Evidence," Working Papers 200902, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Badassa Tadasse & Bichaka Fayissa, 2009. "Determinants of the Allocation of US Aid forTrade," Working Papers 200901, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Badassa Tadasse & Andrew McColley, 2008. "Does a Unilateral Policy Change Promote Trade? The Case of African Growth and Opportunity Act," Working Papers 200801, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Badassa Tadasse, 2007. "Assessing the Impact of Development Cooperation: the Case of African Growth and Opportunity Act (AGOA) and U.S. Imports from Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers 200719, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Bichaka Fayissa & Christian Nsiah & Badassa Tadasse, 2007. "The Impact of Tourism on Economic Growth and Development in Africa," Working Papers 200716, Middle Tennessee State University, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Donayre, Luiggi, 2014. "Estimated Thresholds In The Response Of Output To Monetary Policy: Are Large Policy Changes Less Effective?," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 18(01), pages 41-64, January.
- Bedassa Tadesse & Elias K. Shukralla, 2013. "The impact of foreign direct investment on horizontal export diversification: empirical evidence," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(2), pages 141-159, January.
- Bedassa Tadesse & Roger White, 2011. "Emigrant Effects on Trade: Re-examining the Immigrant-trade Link from the Home Country Perspective," Eastern Economic Journal, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 37(2), pages 281-302.
- Bedassa Tadesse & Roger White, 2010. "Cultural distance as a determinant of bilateral trade flows: do immigrants counter the effect of cultural differences?," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(2), pages 147-152, January.
- Bedassa Tadesse & Roger White, 2010. "Does Cultural Distance Hinder Trade in Goods? A Comparative Study of Nine OECD Member Nations," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 21(2), pages 237-261, April.
- Roger White & Bedassa Tadesse, 2010. "The effects of refugee and non-refugee immigrants on US trade with their home countries," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(2), pages 289-317.
- Schultz, Jennifer & O'Brien, A. Maureen & Tadesse, Bedassa, 2008. "Social capital and self-rated health: Results from the US 2006 social capital survey of one community," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 606-617, August.
- Roger White & Bedassa Tadesse, 2008. "Cultural Distance and the US Immigrant-Trade Link," The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 31(8), pages 1078-1096, 08.
- Tadesse, Bedassa & White, Roger, 2008. "Do immigrants counter the effect of cultural distance on trade? Evidence from US state-level exports," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 37(6), pages 2304-2318, December.
- Bedassa Tadesse & Bichaka Fayissa, 2008. "The impact of African growth and opportunity act (Agoa) on U.S. imports from Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(7), pages 920-941.
- White, Roger & Tadesse, Bedassa, 2008. "Immigrants, cultural distance and U.S. state-level exports of cultural products," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 331-348, December.
- Roger White & Bedassa Tadesse, 2007. "Immigration Policy, Cultural Pluralism And Trade: Evidence From The White Australia Policy," Pacific Economic Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 12(4), pages 489-509, October.
- Tadesse, Bedassa & Ryan, Michael, 2005. "Export Platforms and the Industry-Specific FDI-Trade Relationship," Journal of Economic Integration, Center for Economic Integration, Sejong University, vol. 20, pages 644-671.
- Bedassa Tadesse & Michael Ryan, 2004. "Host market characteristics, FDI, and the FDI - trade relationship," The Journal of International Trade & Economic Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 199-229.
- Tadesse, Bedassa & Krishnamoorthy, S., 1997. "Technical efficiency in paddy farms of Tamil Nadu: An analysis based on farm size and ecological zone," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 16(3), pages 185-192, August.