Global Impact of a Protectionist U.S. Trade Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jung, Benjamin, 2012. "Gradualism and dynamic trade adjustment: Revisiting the pro-trade effect of free trade agreements," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 115(1), pages 63-66.
- Marcel P. Timmer & Erik Dietzenbacher & Bart Los & Robert Stehrer & Gaaitzen J. Vries, 2015. "An Illustrated User Guide to the World Input–Output Database: the Case of Global Automotive Production," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 23(3), pages 575-605, August.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2010.
"The erosion of colonial trade linkages after independence,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 81(1), pages 1-14, May.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2008. "The erosion of colonial trade linkages after independence," Working Papers hal-01066116, HAL.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2008. "The erosion of colonial trade linkages after independence," Sciences Po publications 6951, Sciences Po.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2011. "The erosion of colonial trade linkages after independence," Post-Print hal-01024396, HAL.
- Keith Head & Thierry Mayer & John Ries, 2011. "The erosion of colonial trade linkages after independence," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/c8dmi8nm4pd, Sciences Po.
- Head, Keith & Mayer, Thierry & Ries, John, 2008. "The Erosion of Colonial Trade Linkages After Independence," CEPR Discussion Papers 6951, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Thierry Mayer & Keith Head & John Ries, 2008. "The Erosion of Colonial Trade Linkages after Independence," Working Papers 2008-27, CEPII research center.
- Rahel Aichele & Gabriel Felbermayr & Inga Heiland, 2014. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP," CESifo Working Paper Series 5150, CESifo Group Munich.
- Gabriel Felbermayr & Rahel Aichele & Inga Heiland, 2016. "Going Deep: The Trade and Welfare Effects of TTIP Revised," ifo Working Paper Series 219, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2015.
"Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 82(1), pages 1-44.
- Lorenzo Caliendo & Fernando Parro, 2012. "Estimates of the Trade and Welfare Effects of NAFTA," NBER Working Papers 18508, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Caroline Freund & Joseph E. Gagnon, 2017. "Effects of Consumption Taxes on Real Exchange Rates and Trade Balances," Working Paper Series WP17-5, Peterson Institute for International Economics.
More about this item
KeywordsAußenhandel; Außenwirtschaftspolitik; Protektionismus; Zoll; Handelshemmnisse; Auslandsinvestition; NAFTA-Staaten; WTO-Recht; USA; Welt;
- F10 - International Economics - - Trade - - - General
- F13 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Trade Policy; International Trade Organizations
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ces:ifofob:89. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Klaus Wohlrabe). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ifooode.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.