Effects of Consumption Taxes on Real Exchange Rates and Trade Balances
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ces:ifofob:88 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ces:ifofob:89 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsVAT; border tax adjustment; exchange rate adjustment; current account adjustment;
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
- F32 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Current Account Adjustment; Short-term Capital Movements
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2017-04-09 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-OPM-2017-04-09 (Open Economy Macroeconomics)
- NEP-PBE-2017-04-09 (Public Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2017-04-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iie:wpaper:wp17-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peterson Institute webmaster). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iieeeus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .